Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Laetrile/Amygdalin Injectable Therapy (question)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Riot, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Riot

Riot Benton County, Washington Well-Known Member

Want to know if anyone knows what the inject dose rate (lbs/cc) for Amygdalin/Laetrile is.

Thank you.

2. greydog111

greydog111 peoples repubilik of Oregon Active Member

Huh?? WTF?

3. jimwsea

jimwsea Vancouver, Washington state Active Member

I think you would do better to search "laetrile dose" on the general internet. I have read about it, and since it can have side effects (due to the cyanide compounds) one should start off with a low dose and build up.

4. Kevatc

Kevatc Oregon Well-Known Member

"... studies have found it to be ineffective, dangerously toxic due to its cyanide content, and potentially lethal.[4][5][6][7][8] The promotion of laetrile to treat cancer has been described in the medical literature as a canonical example of quackery,[9][10][11] and as "the slickest, most sophisticated, and certainly the most remunerative [profitable] cancer quack promotion in medical history."[3]

Amygdalin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5. duginsky

duginsky Tualatin Active Member

Unless someone wants to open themselves up to a lawsuit, I suggest no recommendation for a form of treatment that has been well-established as ineffective and potentially lethal.

6. Riot

Do more research other than Wikipedia please...you take laetrile every time you eat the following fruits or vegetables.

Most doctors you talk to recommend as a "cancer free" diet to include a lot of fruits and vegetables. Amygdalin/Laetrile is nothing more than the seeds of fruits containing a high concentration of vitamin B17 (like apricot seeds). For years you've probably been told not to eat the seeds in apples and other fruit because of the "cyanide" yet you eat raspberries, squash and black berries- ingesting this very "cyanide" you are warning me about. So you tell me, is this quackery or just big pharma scaring you towards their costly poisons to cue cancer?

Follow up question, if you or a loved one was diagnosed with cancer, would you not try anything possible to cure it if the doctors stated that what you had was terminal and there was nothing you could do?

Great, now that we got THAT out of the way, how about leaving this thread to the original topic of dosage rates.

7. sadiesassy

sadiesassy Prescott Active Member

Why not invest a couple dollars and ask a physician? Assuming there is someone out there willing to put their license on the line.
    I am sure there are some out there who feel the same as you- Do a lierature on some of the medical websites where it cost a few bucks to get articles.

8. Mutoman

Mutoman North Bend Active Member

9. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

I take it or apricot whole seeds daily after seeing this - A World Without Cancer (part 1 of 6) - YouTube years ago.

I believe $$$ is more important to people that control the medical world than helping people. That's just me. Years later, no bad sides affects at all. Plus, no cancer of course.
    Not one case of cancer has ever been reported by someone maintaining B17 in their diet. That's good enough for me.

Riot and (deleted member) like this.
  10. Riot