JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"... studies have found it to be ineffective, dangerously toxic due to its cyanide content, and potentially lethal.[4][5][6][7][8] The promotion of laetrile to treat cancer has been described in the medical literature as a canonical example of quackery,[9][10][11] and as "the slickest, most sophisticated, and certainly the most remunerative [profitable] cancer quack promotion in medical history."[3]

Amygdalin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Unless someone wants to open themselves up to a lawsuit, I suggest no recommendation for a form of treatment that has been well-established as ineffective and potentially lethal.

"... studies have found it to be ineffective, dangerously toxic due to its cyanide content, and potentially lethal.[4][5][6][7][8] The promotion of laetrile to treat cancer has been described in the medical literature as a canonical example of quackery,[9][10][11] and as "the slickest, most sophisticated, and certainly the most remunerative [profitable] cancer quack promotion in medical history."[3]

Amygdalin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do more research other than Wikipedia please...you take laetrile every time you eat the following fruits or vegetables.

Foods Containing B17 (Nitrilosides)

Vitamin B17 appears in abundance in untamed nature. Because B17 is bitter to the taste, in man's attempt to improve tastes and flavors for his own pleasure, he has eliminated bitter substances like B17 by selection and cross-breeding. It can be stated as a general rule that many of the foods that have been domesticated still contain the vitamin B17 in that part not eaten by modem man, such as the seeds in apricots. Listed below is an evaluation of some of the more common foods. Keep in mind that these are averages only and that specimens vary widely depending on variety, locale, soil, and climate.

Fruits Range*
blackberry, domestic low
blackberry, wild high
boysenberry med.
choke cherry high
wild crabapple high
market cranberry low
Swedish (lignon) cranberry high
currant med.
elderberry med. to high
gooseberry. med.
huckleberry med.
loganberry med.
mulberry med.
quince med.
raspberry med.

Seeds Range*
apple seeds high
apricot seed high
buckwheat med.
cherry seed high
flax med.
millet med.
nectarine seed high
peach seed high
pear seeds high
plum seed high
prune seed high
squash seeds med.

Beans Range*
black low
black-eyed peas low
fava high
garbanzo low to med.
green pea low
kidney low to med.
lentils med.
lima, U.S. low
lima, Burma med.
mung med. to high
shell low

Nuts (all raw) Range*
bitter almond high
cashew low
macadamia med. to high

Sprouts Range*
alfalfa med.
bamboo high
fava med.
garbanzo med.
mung med.

Leaves Range*
alfalfa high
beet tops low
eucalyptus high
spinach low
water cress low

Tubers Range*
cassava high
sweet potato low
yams low

Range*

High — above 500 mgs. nitriloside per 100 grams food

Medium — above 100 mgs. per 100 grams food

Low — below 100 mgs. per 100 grams food

Most doctors you talk to recommend as a "cancer free" diet to include a lot of fruits and vegetables. Amygdalin/Laetrile is nothing more than the seeds of fruits containing a high concentration of vitamin B17 (like apricot seeds). For years you've probably been told not to eat the seeds in apples and other fruit because of the "cyanide" yet you eat raspberries, squash and black berries- ingesting this very "cyanide" you are warning me about. So you tell me, is this quackery or just big pharma scaring you towards their costly poisons to cue cancer?

Follow up question, if you or a loved one was diagnosed with cancer, would you not try anything possible to cure it if the doctors stated that what you had was terminal and there was nothing you could do?

Great, now that we got THAT out of the way, how about leaving this thread to the original topic of dosage rates.

Why not invest a couple dollars and ask a physician? Assuming there is someone out there willing to put their license on the line.
I am sure there are some out there who feel the same as you- Do a lierature on some of the medical websites where it cost a few bucks to get articles.

I take it or apricot whole seeds daily after seeing this - A World Without Cancer (part 1 of 6) - YouTube years ago.

I believe $$$ is more important to people that control the medical world than helping people. That's just me. Years later, no bad sides affects at all. Plus, no cancer of course.
Not one case of cancer has ever been reported by someone maintaining B17 in their diet. That's good enough for me.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top