JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The paparazzi jewelry lady said she was getting close to being sold out by closing time. There was also a real jewelry person there and a masseuse for back massages. It was a fun time. There are still a couple of vendor raffles that will get back to the winner next week.

The paparazzi jewelry lady said she was getting close to being sold out by closing time. There was also a real jewelry person there and a masseuse for back massages. It was a fun time. There are still a couple of vendor raffles that will get back to the winner next week.

Massages? At a sporting goods store? Now you're just making stuff up. :D:p

I object.. Hillsboro didn't have a masseuse! o_O And yes! Some vendors did their own raffles. I'm crossing my fingers for Threat Dynamics calls me tomorrow to tell me I won a membership! :s0115:

Sounds like a good time had by the ladies. Nothing wrong with that! :)

Sure was a good time! Surprisingly there were a lot of guys there as well.

I object.. Hillsboro didn't have a masseuse! o_O And yes! Some vendors did their own raffles. I'm crossing my fingers for Threat Dynamics calls me tomorrow to tell me I won a membership! :s0115:

Sure was a good time! Surprisingly there were a lot of guys there as well.
A good strategy for scoping out chics that like the same kinda things ;)

Girls who like guns and the outdoors? All in a sporting goods store. Big surprise. I'm sure there was neckbeards for miles. :p:D

A good strategy for scoping out chics that like the same kinda things ;)

There was a guy that walked into the store and did a double take. The cashier told him it was ladies night. He thought for a minute and said, "Are any of them single?" :p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top