JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, if you want to be historical, there was a mechanized printing press with movable type, and it had no small part to play in the american revolution a fact that was not lost on those that signed the constitution.

I should have elaborated a bit more... I'm talking the HUGE electrically driven Goss, Rockwell, and Harris offset presses that stand three stories tall, run a web of news paper 100+mph through the do'ins, and belch out full color, multi-paged newspapers and magazines by the 1000's every minute... Not the hand cranked, hand laid typeset, one page at a time stuff of yore.

(I used to service/clean the Goss offsets at the Oregonian back in the 80's before my Army daze.)

I wonder how Vanity Fair subscribers would react to an article in Guns & Ammo titled "Let's Repeal the Nineteenth Amendment". I'm sure we, as men, could justify it just as well or better as they try to justify repealing the 2nd. Just saying. And no, I do not want to repeal the 19th.

I like this idea.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top