JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
With yesterday’s kick-off of “Domestic Violence Awareness Month” the anti-gun Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America announced the launch of a “domestic gun violence awareness campaign” about the same time as a blogger noted on the Bustle website that the percentage of female gun owners is rising.

<broken link removed>

My wife said she wanted a CC gun for Christmas last year. I got her a LCP 380 and put a Crimson Trace Laser site on it for her. She is happy and so am I. Yes, she shot open sites very well and is even better with the laser.

Well at least you won't be spending that money on Gucci handbags.... ;)

She never was into that stuff.
She shoots, hunts, fishes and packs in with me and has for what will be our 50th in about 8 months.
I kept telling my kids.... go find yourself a nice lil hard working farm gal. But they didn't listen.
She shoots as well as I do and sometimes better.
Her favorites were a Browning Medalist, A Smith 41 and her Colt Diamondback. And any rifle she can lift. My dad tried for years to beat her at trap, but he finally gave up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top