JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like burnt wheat toast....

Whatcha got for me? :D

First of all, you used the word "I", which is the first letter of both "If" and "Is", so you are in double trouble there.
2. "I" is a pronoun and could be considered to be the straight cousin of gender pronouns, we can't be havin that here.
3. "I" is narcissistic, the beginning state of narcissistic sociopath. Go straight to internment, do not pass go.
4. "like" is a value judgement, and a word of discrimination. Bigots are liable to go off on a spree... Lockup for you!!
5. "burnt" is a racist word... Lockup!!
6. "wheat" is insensitive to people that have Celiac disease. Please use disease neutral words you Neanderthal!
7. "toast" is what you'd like to do to the world... make it toast. You need re-education... lock him up!!!
8. Well, just because.

:D:D

I like burnt wheat toast....

Whatcha got for me? :D

I'd say that you think it's not OK to burn white bread, just the brown bread.Maybe because you think brown bread deserves to be burned? You think it's OK* the white bread just hangs around doing nothing until it gets mold while the brown bread does all the work?

Frankly, you come across like one of white bread supremacists. Tell me, do you wear some sort of white apron over your head with a couple of eye holes cut out when you light up that poor defenseless brown bread? I don''t even want to hear about what you do to pumpernickel or corn bread.

Someday, the brown breads will rise. Then what are you going to do?

* We know you mean white bread power

hmmm. FBI you say, using Oregon's laws you say.

Why not ATF as that, guns, is their jurisdiction.
Why not state police, as they are responsible for enforcing Oregon's laws.

Oregon police don't enforce federal laws. Why would federal police enforce Oregon's?

Conspiracy I say.

hmmm. FBI you say, using Oregon's laws you say.

Why not ATF as that, guns, is their jurisdiction.
Why not state police, as they are responsible for enforcing Oregon's laws.

Oregon police don't enforce federal laws. Why would federal police enforce Oregon's?

Conspiracy I say.

Here's your conspiracy:

He wrote a scary letter to Dan Crenshaw, who turned it over to Capitol Police. They contacted the FBI, who turned it over the County Sheriff. Sheriff contacts his dad and learns he is Bi-polar, on meds, is abusing alcohol, and is decompensating/unstable. Wheeler wanted all possible troublemakers put away before Aug 17, so County SO intercepted him leaving a friend's house. He then volunteered to go for a 5 day observation, and then voluteered to stay for another 15days. He volunteered to surrender his firearms.

Red Flag law was never used against him. He was never deemed incompetent or a danger by a court/judge.

Near as I can tell. Correct me where I have gotten the facts wrong.

"Stinson included all these details in a July 25 affidavit seeking an "extreme risk protection order" against Kohfield, which a judge approved the same day."

The FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force deferred to county law enforcement on that task force that requested and executed the ERPO.

Do you think that my Dr. (Providence Medical Group) is ready to pounce? Ready to relieve me of my Gun Rights?

Today, I went to my doctor to see about some "ringing in my left ear" that I'd been having for the last two weeks. I did inform the Dr. that I had been shooting some days before the ringing. But, I added that I did use hearing protection. More or less the examination was completed. Then, there were these final last two questions?

Within the last 2 weeks....
Was I/Had I been feeling depressed?
and
Was I having feelings/signs of suicide or suicidal thoughts?

LOL......RED FLAG, Red Flag, red flag.

Aloha, Mark

emoji-apple.jpg

Do you think that my Dr. (Providence Medical Group) is ready to pounce? Ready to relieve me of my Gun Rights?

Today, I went to my doctor to see about some "ringing in my left ear" that I'd been having for the last two weeks. I did inform the Dr. that I had been shooting some days before the ringing. But, I added that I did use hearing protection. More or less the examination was completed. Then, there were these final last two questions?

Within the last 2 weeks....
Was I/Had I been feeling depressed?
and
Was I having feelings/signs of suicide or suicidal thoughts?

LOL......RED FLAG, Red Flag, red flag.

Aloha, Mark

I never mention anything related to firearms to any medical personnel. Most are OK but it just takes one with a cause to make your life hell. Never mnd

When he asked you if you were depressed it would be tempting to ask him him if he knew how many people die each year from medical mistakes vs gun deaths (250,000+ vs less than 11,000) . Maybe he should know that he is more than 2.000 times more likely to killl you than a gun. Actually much worse since there are ~300,000,000 firearms and 16,000,000 people employed in healthcare. Do the math and he is 37,000 times more likely to kill you than a gun.

Maybe they might want to prioritize their focus on saving lives.

The moment he was involuntarily committed for mental instability, his ship was sunk, that's a firearms losing experience. Hence why its so important to check yourself in before getting to the point the state makes you go.

He broke the first rule about fight club, you don't talk about it.

Plenty of people think about things that are better left unvoiced and never have a problem.

Someone tells me they have a detailed plan to murder other people and I'm going to raise my eyebrow too, even if we happen to share the same passion of firearms.
No mention of a commitment. A commitment is a formal thing. An involuntary admission is not necessarily an issue. I have a patient on a hospital hold currently who I for the life of me can't figure out why he is on a hold. Generally speaking, unless you do something truly off the deep end, commitment does not get talked about till the 5th or 6th admission involuntarily.

Commitment is a technical term and most are 3-6 months. The process is not simple and as someone who works in the belly of the beast, it is disturbing how mistaken some folks are. Being held involuntarily means someone is concerned. That's ALL it takes. A court investigator has to see you by day 3. They give a recommendation of hearing or no hearing. If you voluntarily agree to treatment, generally you are put on a 14day diversion, which is again, not a commitment. 20 days looks suspiciously to me like a hold plus 14 day diversion, which is not the same as a commitment and I don't believe loses rights.

This is true for Oregon, where I work and where he lives. Washington may vary.

No mention of a commitment. A commitment is a formal thing. An involuntary admission is not necessarily an issue. I have a patient on a hospital hold currently who I for the life of me can't figure out why he is on a hold. Generally speaking, unless you do something truly off the deep end, commitment does not get talked about till the 5th or 6th admission involuntarily.

Commitment is a technical term and most are 3-6 months. The process is not simple and as someone who works in the belly of the beast, it is disturbing how mistaken some folks are. Being held involuntarily means someone is concerned. That's ALL it takes. A court investigator has to see you by day 3. They give a recommendation of hearing or no hearing. If you voluntarily agree to treatment, generally you are put on a 14day diversion, which is again, not a commitment. 20 days looks suspiciously to me like a hold plus 14 day diversion, which is not the same as a commitment and I don't believe loses rights.

This is true for Oregon, where I work and where he lives. Washington may vary.

I don't know enough of the specifics to contend any points, however, I've long understood any person who is involuntarily hospitalized for mental instability to lose firearms rights. Hence the importance of a person to voluntarily hospitalize themselves when needing mental health support.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top