JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It seems like theres hardly any new postings in the classified's. Last year there were dozens of new items each hour, now it seems hours go by before a new gun is for sale.
Has membership dropped off or is it the season.
Does anybody else feel this way?

It may be because many members FEEDBACK ratings are now at ZERO due to the software change. Maybe people don't think they will have as good of a chance at selling something because they have no feedback reputation to put forward for the time being until the previous ratings are restored.

it's Bill Ruger's fault. Him and Obama. Bill and Barack ruin every thread with their constant bickering over the AR vs AK, and which Glock should be in their bugout bag. I'm so sick of those guys.

One of the first things I do to evaluate a site is to look at the dates on activity for the threads. If there is little new information, then I begin to think the site is dying.

People are beginning to realize that they need to focus on where they want to market things. There is little point in trying to sell a precision bench rest rifle on a cowboy action site, and so on. People are placing more and more ads with the sites that focus on the type of firearm they are hoping to sell. If a site doesn't have a focus, then the ads that are placed are sort of "left over" ads from people who don't know where, or how to locate the sites that focus on what they are selling. Most buyers know how to find sites for things like, bench rest, cowboy, IPSC, precision tactical rifles, AR15's and so on.

Lacking a focus leaves the ads having the "left overs" that people couldn't post in site specific forums.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top