JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I can't see this as a positive thing. from my understanding the facespace page is dark and there has been nothing from the tweety since the shooting. Is this a good thing for us who still support our 2nd amendment rights or is this something that we are better off keeping our heads down and hoping the libs use lube before they start stripping us of our rights?

I see where people would assume that the NRA would have to make a statement about this, but frankly, I don't see why they should have to. The killer wasn't an NRA member, this tragedy didn't happen at an NRA event, they had absolutely nothing to do with it. I think for now, silence might be the best route of action to take. I'm sure anything that the NRA says will be twisted by the libtards. I sure hope it settles soon. As a proud member, I'm spending extra time talking to friends and trying my damndest to educate them about guns in hopes that they don't get swept by the massive left wing tide that is the current news media.

NRA is under attack big time after this tragedy. I even heard that some of the higher ups have had death threats.
I think its probably a good idea for them to stay low, till ALL the evidence is known. Right now it seems that something new comes out or changes every day.
I am not currently a member but generally support what they do. and i think they are probably handling it correctly.
I would imagine they are hearing from their membership on the issue too.

I hope you folks are right. I was starting to ge a tad concerned with a lack of response after the liberals talking about the ban and how its sounding like its about a done deal. Its probly a good idea to keep quiet and lets the emotions cool down. Right now it seems that any gun owner is looked at like they are all baby killers and its all our fault this happened.

The NRA said what to expect if Obama was to win the Presidency again. They where very blantent about his intent on gun issues. I guess they should say " WE TOLD YOU SO ".

NRA gets death threats. Really?

Huh. So a) who threatens the guys with all of the guns? b) Stop promoting guns or I'll kill you? With what? You don't have any guns...

Crazy world. Kind of like the old saying 'Waring for Peace is like whoring for virginity'

As for the NRA being quiet, well they could be doing the back room calls to all of the elected officials and lobyiests they have funded. Doing what they can behind the scenes and letting the talking heads talk their selves out, while they sure up their position before engaging in the public forum. Perhaps waiting for the rest of the facts to come out about the shootings.

so far it has been no comment, lets see how it goes.

Do you know how the Russians beat the Germans in WWII?

They pulled back until the Germans were at the end of a very small rope and then they kept them there just busy enough so they didn't go away. And while the Germans were trying to figure out how to feed their troops at the end of a near endless supply line. The Russians built up and built up and trained and armed and then when the time was right they came at the Germans at a dead run across hundreds of miles of front and just bowled them over and ran all the way to Berlin.

Fighting with talking heads on the TV or Protesters in the street does nothing to help our cause. The NRA knows where to fight and with whom to do the fighting. It is afterall the game they play.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top