Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Lacey Vet saying Hi!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SawSniper, Jul 21, 2013.

1. SawSniper

SawSniper United States New Member

Hey everyone, I live in Lacey off of Yelm Hwy & Spurgeon Creek. I am currently in the 'stan again for the last time. I'm supporting prototype vehicles for the army making that cheese. I recently signed my DD214 to be done with the Army. no more deployments. I went through Desert Storm outta high school (91-92), Iraq in 08-09, did a training instructor gig at JBLM for a year then to Afghanistan in RC east in 11-12, now I'm here again but I'll be home in Sept. wife is home joggling 3 daughters and a new grand daughter as of 2 months ago. I have a Jeep CJ7 and I'm not afraid to use it, along with a 44 super Blk Hawk, my wife's Sig 2340 pro, 12 ga Tactical, 20 ga target, Will be looking to teach the wife and kids some shooting time at the range. Maybe get together with some of ya'll for a day trip. Looking to buy a gun cabinet and some 40 S&W ammo. HIt me up. I have cash. thx

2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

Welcome to NWF, and a very humble thank you for your service.

3. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard:thumbup:

4. Don H

Don H Oregon Well-Known Member

Thank you very much for your service to our country! I'm glad you are coming home in September, please be safe in the mean time. God Bless.

Welcome to the forum and keep us posted.

5. Tatanka

Tatanka Hillsboro, Oregon Member

Thank you for your Service and welcome to the boards!!!

word of the wise, don't drink the water.

also any man who likes jeeps and is army is always a friend of mine :)

6. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Welcome to the site! Thank you for serving! ^^^ Heck man, I was in the Army when they used Jeeps! LOL!!! Enjoy being a civilian, Saw!