JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone, I live in Lacey off of Yelm Hwy & Spurgeon Creek. I am currently in the 'stan again for the last time. I'm supporting prototype vehicles for the army making that cheese. I recently signed my DD214 to be done with the Army. no more deployments. I went through Desert Storm outta high school (91-92), Iraq in 08-09, did a training instructor gig at JBLM for a year then to Afghanistan in RC east in 11-12, now I'm here again but I'll be home in Sept. wife is home joggling 3 daughters and a new grand daughter as of 2 months ago. I have a Jeep CJ7 and I'm not afraid to use it, along with a 44 super Blk Hawk, my wife's Sig 2340 pro, 12 ga Tactical, 20 ga target, Will be looking to teach the wife and kids some shooting time at the range. Maybe get together with some of ya'll for a day trip. Looking to buy a gun cabinet and some 40 S&W ammo. HIt me up. I have cash. thx

Thank you very much for your service to our country! I'm glad you are coming home in September, please be safe in the mean time. God Bless.

Welcome to the forum and keep us posted.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top