JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All my wife and I have ever owned are Labs. They are great with people, children and seem to have a great all around temperment. They have always been very loyal and have always "alerted" us to somethings that just weren't right. (I'm not bashing so please be gentle) they don't get the stereotype that some of the other breeds do - Pits, Dobs, Rots, etc. They always bring a smile to our faces after some pretty rough days, and they are always happy to see us. We very rarely have to leash them as they always stay right with us. We've left ours in our unfenced front yard and went shopping for about an hour and a half. Came back and they were in the same spot(s) - we know this because the neighbor was watching them and told us. There seem to be high-strung ones and mellower ones. We've always lucked uot and gotten the mellower ones. Thats pretty much my experience.

Last Edited:
We've had Labs pretty much since my wife and I were married until our last Lab, Morgan, passed right after New Year's this year. Just because of our lifestyle now we probably won't be getting any other type of "big" dog. We have two Long Haired Miniature Dachshunds now that provide tons of cheap entertainment.

That being said, I loved all the Labs we had. They all had different personalities, but they all were intensely loyal and also VERY protective of our son when he was growing up. Labs have a special place in our heart.

We just got a black lab 7 months ago. He's a handful at times but I wouldn't change anything about him, he's a great dog.

This is Gus.
6bea8f51.jpg

I am a Vzsla guy.
Jetrohandrat.jpg

But I have often said. If you look up best dog in the world in the dictionary, there would be a picture of a lab.

The best hunting dogs I have ever known our personally seen have all been Labs. They need a job and lots of exercise.
Great dogs for the NW.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top