JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Took the wife to breakfast and stopped at Sportman's Warehouse in Hillsboro. Came back a little lighter in the wallet!

photo(3).JPG

nice, I will probably start looking for some soon, right before sandy hook I bought 10,000 rounds and haven't bought a box since, but i am starting to get low, plus about 10k of .22 lr

Last Edited:
Never did cotton to the .22 mag.
A 9mm out of what you're carrying or a carbine is much more powerful and inexpensive.. especially if you handload.

I like .22 mags for rabbit sized game. Reaches out further then a .22lr but won't destroy the whole critter; I'm guessing a 9mm would pulverize it, but I've never tried.

I literally could not find a single thing to buy yesterday out of the 4 sports stores I visited. Guess I should have been out in Hillsboro;)

Took the wife to breakfast and stopped at Sportman's Warehouse in Hillsboro. Came back a little lighter in the wallet!
Good to see a bit of this stuff sprung loose. And every box signed by Troy Landy, the most famous aligator catcher the world has ever known! Cool.!

And I just happened to find a great new revolver.:cool: Got me a brand new Flattop .45 convertible.

WAYNO.:)

P1010959_zpsc02e8d48.jpg

Last Edited:
I found a shovel, a spade, that the owner had used a torch to heat and bend upwards either side of the spade so that it worked as a scoop. it will cut a 3 inch 'scoop'. It is the perfect tool to maintain the drainage ditches I dug last year at site #1

It cost $1

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads