JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Took the wife to breakfast and stopped at Sportman's Warehouse in Hillsboro. Came back a little lighter in the wallet!

photo(3).JPG

nice, I will probably start looking for some soon, right before sandy hook I bought 10,000 rounds and haven't bought a box since, but i am starting to get low, plus about 10k of .22 lr

Last Edited:
Never did cotton to the .22 mag.
A 9mm out of what you're carrying or a carbine is much more powerful and inexpensive.. especially if you handload.

I like .22 mags for rabbit sized game. Reaches out further then a .22lr but won't destroy the whole critter; I'm guessing a 9mm would pulverize it, but I've never tried.

I literally could not find a single thing to buy yesterday out of the 4 sports stores I visited. Guess I should have been out in Hillsboro;)

Took the wife to breakfast and stopped at Sportman's Warehouse in Hillsboro. Came back a little lighter in the wallet!
Good to see a bit of this stuff sprung loose. And every box signed by Troy Landy, the most famous aligator catcher the world has ever known! Cool.!

And I just happened to find a great new revolver.:cool: Got me a brand new Flattop .45 convertible.

WAYNO.:)

P1010959_zpsc02e8d48.jpg

Last Edited:
I found a shovel, a spade, that the owner had used a torch to heat and bend upwards either side of the spade so that it worked as a scoop. it will cut a 3 inch 'scoop'. It is the perfect tool to maintain the drainage ditches I dug last year at site #1

It cost $1

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top