JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been using this for about a year now and really liking having consistent easy to read labels. Figured I would share.

Using a DYMO Wireless on the reloading bench I run from my iPad. This is what it looks like:

46CB0546-05AB-4261-993C-3F31AA77DF0E.jpeg

Easy app on the iPad to edit and save load data:

B6DDF749-EB19-4375-82DB-384DC0734865.jpeg

Save and print:

D3FEC926-E5E9-4880-B3C7-6061AD0FD842.jpeg

Stick on your storage container:

C8E91CAB-CE2B-4C35-B286-80969CD3068A.jpeg

7A156AF2-9785-43BA-A7B1-92FBCD168BDB.jpeg

Last Edited:
can I get a conversion cable for my LG 5500? I just use those lil pre printed labels you can buy by the bundle and have to fill out by hand with a pen, I'm ol school like that......:cool:

Generally it depends how fussy I am with neatness.
I'm known to make up things in Adobe PDF Creator, or the likes, or Adobe Photoshop.
Dope Disks for inside the caps of my scope are one.

I like the idea of that a lot. I am using Avery labels and a pen too but I am always looking for a better way.

Looked the wireless Dymo up on Amazon and I see a lot of bad reviews. 37% 1 star. That doesn't instill much confidence. Seems most of the complaints are about the unit not staying connected to wifi or having to be set up multiple times to wifi. Have you had any problems like that?

This makes my simple index cards look like 1800s tech.

And.......

I'm on Amazon looking for a Dymo Printer.

Very cool. I have an Avery at the office and a Brother at home, the former being better. Among mundane tasks, I use them for similar; ammo info printed, stuck on the ammo can, and then clear tape over that. Works for me. :)

I like the idea of that a lot. I am using Avery labels and a pen too but I am always looking for a better way.

Looked the wireless Dymo up on Amazon and I see a lot of bad reviews. 37% 1 star. That doesn't instill much confidence. Seems most of the complaints are about the unit not staying connected to wifi or having to be set up multiple times to wifi. Have you had any problems like that?

I saw that as well. No issues as long as one understands how the printer works. Its not like a wired up desktop unit. You have to "sinc" it each time you are going to use it. IE open the app and tell it to "find" the printer. As long as its on the same WI-FI it links up and is good to go, like 2 seconds. Me personally have not had any issues with it. Main thing for me I like like the simplicity of the iPad wirelessly printing the labels vrs. A laptop on the bench. Easy and quick.

I like that you can read those labels. I've showed up at the range with the wrong ammo a few times.:D

At least you had trading ammo. I have done no ammo, and have to really decide if its time to clear out the carry. (But never do as Grandpa always said "never leave the range with an empty chamber" i.e. dont shoot all your ammo.)

First, I will say very nice labels. Very fancy. Very neat, uniform, and orderly. Second, I will say, I don't want any more electronic stuff in my life than I must have. My existing "system" if you want to call it that consists (of a combination) of the blue masking tape, the index cards, and when I really want to get fancy myself, a little Brother P-Touch machine that turns out printed plastic strip labels. The Brother touch my pee-pee is electro-mechanical, so it's allowed on my bench. I confess to an exception; I bought one of those cheap electronic scales (presumably that dope dealers are the biggest users of). It's still in the evaluation phase here. But it's a stand-alone device, doesn't need to plug into something else electronic, be "synched" or some such. Handloading is somewhat of an escapist activity for me; I don't want intrusion into it from other quarters that are less pleasant aspects of life for me. Like electronic stuff that drives me nuts.

When known, I also include specific velocity data on my labels.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top