JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pretty easily, actually. I've never been around one that wasn't about as dumb as a bag of hammers and I don't think they are particularly attractive dogs. Thus, I don't really care for them. Their only saving feature is that they love the water.

I have had four labs and loved them all, but I have to kind of agree with you on the smarts issue. While I wouldn't say they are all dumber than a bag of hammers, I did have one Male Yellow Lab that probably fit that description and none of them I have had was smarter than the Brittany Spaniel I had. He was not much of a pet, but he was a bird finding machine.

Pretty easily, actually. I've never been around one that wasn't about as dumb as a bag of hammers and I don't think they are particularly attractive dogs. Thus, I don't really care for them. Their only saving feature is that they love the water.

Labs are smart enough to reflect the intelligence of the people around them! :s0114::s0112:

Well to be in the top 10 most intelligent dogs is pretty much an honor I like. Labs are intelligent and quick to please. Look at most guide dogs as they are mostly labs. I love them and had 8 so far and there are more in the future.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top