JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So it only went off twice? Spoilsport!!! :p

I guess I was reading between the lines and assuming that it was ONE bullet fired, ricocheted off of the head and hit a wrist? :confused:

You know the media would report an injury to the wrist if a person were to THROW a bullet and it hit and left a red spot? :confused: :confused:

Guess we'll have to wait 'till Monday now to get the real story.

How did this child get a gun in the first place? Thought they put laws into place to prevent this sort of thing:confused:

That's the EXCITING part....We have to wait and see. Maybe Monday? Tuesday? Ooo, oo, I can hardly wait.

Maybe we should get a pot going? Say a buck$ ? Pot goes to the one that guesses right?

I'll say, took from a closet shelf.

Be specific now.

I'm wondering why the backpack didn't go up in flames. I shot a 22 mag NAA mini revolver resting on a Caldwell bag and the gas from the cylinder gap burned/ blew a quarter size hole right through it!
Anyone check the hands, or bag, for GSR?
I'm well inline with all the suspicion's touted here.

Me thinks this is more then a little "off" How does a hand gun just go off on it's own, even a total piece of Krap? ( Me thinks the media is trying to point out that Guns ARE evil and kill with out any human motivation) I would guess "She" took it from a friend or stole it from a friends house/dad!
Revolver? bumped the hammer? or was it just lying there and it went off when she picked it up to look at it, just like that fphoney Kali murder case recently?!?!?!?:mad:

The way I read it was that it was in the backpack when she dropped the backpack to the floor. Most current revolvers have hammer blocks, striker pistols will not go off, so it musta been a milsurplus 1911 and the safety got knocked to the on position inside the backpack. If that were the real deal, it must have been just one ND that bounced off the boy's skull and hit teacher in the wrist. (I've seen .45 bounce off 2x4 when hit at an angle. I guess the others were injured in the panicked flight from the school.

"Accidental" discharge is 1 shot. If there are 2 shots fired, the second one is not "accidental". Very interested to see how this is fully explained. My guess is the Kalifornians will find some way to make the gun manufacturer at fault for selling a defective product and use it to create even more oppressive laws against gun ownership.

So either we have another "magic" bullet situation or Lucy has some 'splaining to do for how multiple shots were fired "accidentally"

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top