JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ah, the bullet hit the boy's head, but thankfully, it was 'nothing vital'. Now THAT, my Friends, says a whole lot about the state of public schools these days. :eek:

And as for the gun in a backpack going off four times.............I bet that the gun fairies did that. :rolleyes:

tac

So where can a fellow get one of these self motivational repeaters?

That would be much better than a single shot self shooter!!! :cool:

Didn't people read/listen to the report? Two hit with bullet(s), one in the head(critical), other in the wrist. And the others musta got hurt panicking. Trampled, running into walls, falling in ditches....What ever people do uncontrollably when they hear a shot.

I wish there would be more info sooner so we don't keep having to hear the same partial bit of the story over and over.

Didn't people read/listen to the report? Two hit with bullet(s), one in the head(critical), other in the wrist. And the others musta got hurt panicking. Trampled, running into walls, falling in ditches....What ever people do uncontrollably when they hear a shot.

I wish there would be more info sooner so we don't keep having to hear the same partial bit of the story over and over.

So it only went off twice? Spoilsport!!! :p

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top