JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably meeting them out there for a dope hook up, and they ripped her off. There is always more to these stories than you read in the fish wrapper.

We drove into the lower boat ramp on the Trask River Tuesday, saw this piece of sh*t tweaker car with the usual tweaker in it. Got out to look at the river, saw about 5 needles tossed up on the new dirt bank there.

Pulled over by the outhouse to pizz, let my sweatshirt ride up over my EDC and got out. Tweak looked at me once, hit the key and was gone. Might have been that image of the AR on the back window of my sons pickup he saw too, and the fact we gave him the best stink eye glare we could. He took his tweaker dope deal some where else.

He rightfully figured we were not to be messed with, 2 concealed carry's and 2 AR's in the back seat. He got the message real quick.

Always nice when they do the dope deals in full view of the county jail.

You'd have to understand that many people, including women, walk for exercise on lonely country roads here. The views are fabulous. Dope deals are done in areas of housing, mostly. Prostitution too. I don't think we have street walkers.

The article is not very informative. Unfortunately, since the paper only comes out 3 times a week, the little info that we have seems to be premature. Maybe the investigations results will be published, maybe they won't.

The point is, it's not a good idea anymore to feel you are safe just because you live in a low crime area.

I guess the red flag, to me, would be "there's no immediate risk to the public at this time".

If the cops know this wasn't a random rob and stab then there's obviously something they're omitting.

This week she is being charged with making a false report. They investigated, and her story didn't add up. Sheesh.

Domestic enablers... the end. :rolleyes:
He/she didn't mean it...it's all that stress. I can change him/her if I'm just nicer. :rolleyes: My sis said that plenty of times. It only ended when her hubby found out he was about to be disappeared by her brother.

Regardless if this story was true or not, I am from the school of anything can happen to anyone, anywhere. Don't help criminals by setting yourself up. Even helping strangers is obviously dangerous. I am less likely to help if my family is with me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top