JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wanted to share my experience with these guy. A few weeks back I had been looking for a m&p everywhere and a buddy of mine found a shield there so I have them a call and they had a 9c and 40c. I showed up about 10 mins before closing and would not have blamed them for telling to come back tomorrow but they stayed late and sold me my gun. It was the older couple that owned the place. They were the most friendly people and answered all my questions even though they told me they had a long busy day. When I went to pick up my pistol 2 days later they weren't in, a couple guys were running the place. They were great too even found some ammo in the back for me. Best customer service I've had in a gun shop. I would recommend them to anybody.

The prices were very fair. I'm pretty sure I paid the suggest retail price on s&w website. The day before that I was poking around at discount gun sales in hazel dell and couldn't believe the rediculus mark up. I'm pretty sure I paid 18 for the box of 9 too.

Great shop, I have been a patron for about 10 years. The are an honest shop an never try to push their opinions on you. Terry and Jan are great, the new guys (don't recall their names off hand) seem to fit in perfect.

I was in there fairly soon after they moved to the old bank building. They must have been really busy doing something as I was the only person there and neither one bothered to ask me if I needed anything. I finally got his attention and they had the AR-15 sight/handle so I bought it. But I wasn't real happy with being ignored either.

I was in there once a few years back (first location). I got a weird vibe from them as if I was not one of their "in crowd" or something. Maybe it was just me but when I asked about a folding stock for a Mini 14 I got an attitude that felt like "I can't believe you would ask us about such a thing". I browsed for a few minutes and then left and thought well there's a shop I won't bother with again. I departed with no useful information and a bag full of attitude.
I was disappointed as it was convenient but there are too many other stores where I am treated like a fellow enthusiast and not like an unwelcome stranger...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top