JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only one thing can fix this problem - more laws! Grab more tax dollars from working and middle class earners to pay for better 'infrastructure,' and grab those guns while you're at it. Problem(s) solved! One Party Rule Forever!

Anybody catch this?
Just digging the knife in deeper....

Donkeys like THIS woman and other people like HER just make it WORSE for honest, safe and SANE gun folks!

Another thing, it sure seems that criminals, nut jobs and people who actually CHOOSE not to work and even SOME so called 'homeless' people have MORE RIGHTS in today's society than working and retired TAX PAYERS who always obeyed the laws of this land!

UP is down and wrong is right - SNAFU and FUBAR for sure!

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:
They should take away her firearm, they already did this, and NOT let her drive!

Talk about bat ! crazy and too dangerous to be out driving a vehicle of any size or style!

Yeah, that will stop her, eh?!

NOT!

Cate

Worked for his buddy putin, now hes gunna "putin" it in our bungholes!

75452570-354F-4A99-8892-0B772CF691DB.jpeg

They should take away her firearm, they already did this, and NOT let her drive!

Talk about bat ! crazy and too dangerous to be out driving a vehicle of any size or style!

Yeah, that will stop her, eh?!

NOT!

Cate
I agree, id love to see her driving one of those power wheels after this. I cant help but wonder if she bought that nice fancy car with that famous unemployment money they got down there.

Its literally a bunch of idiots that grew up playing GTA now thinking this is the way the world works.
This I think will be know as the GTA "reality" era in history.

I agree, id love to see her driving one of those power wheels. I cant help but wonder if she bought that nice fancy car with that famous unemployment money they got down there.

Its literally a bunch of idiots that grew up playing GTA now thinking this is the way the world works.
This I think will be know as the GTA "reality" era in history.

That or all these young dummies in their Honda "fart cars" driving around thinking they're in a scene from Fast & Furious....

Their heaps sound like a broken lawn mower.... :rolleyes:

That or all these young dummies in their Honda "fart cars" driving around thinking they're in a scene from Fast & Furious....

God i had one of those.. Sigh. I hated that muffler soo bad. But most of that little car was in pretty good shape. I ran it into the ground. Put like 150k on it in like 4 years or something. Fishtailed into a ditch backwards doing like 60 out in forks to try and make it back to save my glasses i left on the roof. (Smart i know) finally snapped the timing belt on the freeway going to work. DEAD.
I did my part in controlling the honda population. Lol.

Lol some kid in my apartments stole it because they thought it sounded "cool" haha. It was gutless wonder.

I have a bone stock mazda now. I love it! Far superior to honda. But the Honda did have good gas mileage for driving like 100mi every damn day!

Lol. I just remembered i saw a new honda ad the other day they sounded just as bad from the factory i was laughing my as off. I was like this is one case whereyou shoukd have edited the sound.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top