JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Id also like to see social media platforms and news outlets held responsible for bad reporting that incite riots.

They have been 100% to blame reporting half stories to push agendas/narrative and spurred all of this hate and destruction. A simple apology, a late or night back page retraction is not enough. Its time to have heavy fines and actual legal risk for impartial truths or outright lies unless this news specifically states it is opinion based journalism and not factual news.
This whole "news as it comes in" excuse should not be allowed.

I dont want censorship but I want media accountability. 4 years with Trump plus all the race riots.. all the lies they spun.. they should be held legally liable.

Id also like to see social media platforms and news outlets held responsible for bad reporting that incite riots.

They have been 100% to blame reporting half stories to push agendas/narrative and spurred all of this hate and destruction. A simple apology, a late or night back page retraction is not enough. Its time to have heavy fines and actual legal risk for impartial truths or outright lies unless this news specifically states it is opinion based journalism and not factual news.

I dont want censorship but I want media accountability. 4 years with Trump plus all the race riots.. all the lies they spun.. they should be held legally liable.
I agree with most of what you say here but want to point out the liars in the media are hired and paid to lie by their bosses. Following the money, where do they get the money to keep on the air when their ratings have tanked? It's obvious to me that outside sources are paying for the lies.

I agree with most of what you say here but want to point out the liars in the media are hired and paid to lie by their bosses. Following the money, where do they get the money to keep on the air when their ratings have tanked? It's obvious to me that outside sources are paying for the lies.
Gotta hit them wear it hurts..FCC fines should have been dealt out to the media for all of the race riots. "The hands up dont shoot" lie was proven to be fake and they pushed that on CNN.. I think its time they paid for the damage they've spurred. That or have broadcast licenses revoked. Even if others are paying it.. at least they' have to pay for these agendas instead of ramrodding false narratives.

if that was the metric, then nobody would ever be charged with murder. Preponderance is subjective...
Establishing 'a preponderance of evidence' is not subjective, it means more likely than not, as in 51% or greater.

A preponderance of evidence is the legal standard in civil cases. Beyond a reasonable doubt is for criminal cases.

I'm not certain if prosecutors can be sued in civil court for breech of duty, but they should be liable.

IF.....
It was Trump's speech or speeches that caused Jan 6th.
Then....
What was fed/reported to us, by The Media, BLM, Antifa, The Dems, etc....caused the looting, burning, other property damage, assaults, deaths, riots, etc.... during the "Summer of Love".

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Think it was Telecom Act of 1994 that Clinton signed, that allowed the "news media" to become purely entertainment media as opposed to news as defined at that time... which was factual, less biased reporting of events and things. In essence, the current media groups are no more truthful legally than the supermarket tabloid rags like National Enquirer and the like :rolleyes:

Simple example for "malicious prosecution" - if the prosecutor makes a wilful violation of the defendant's constitutional rights - IE attacking the defendant's post-arrest silence, manufacturing evidence, or they have charged someone with a crime when statute clearly does not apply - like when they charged Kyle Rittenhouse with the unlawful possession of a firearm when it was clear as day by statute that he was legally allowed to have that gun - that is malicious prosecution.

When charges are filed before a thorough and competent investigation is performed - that is malicious prosecution.

Hold them liable via a hybrid system - allow the charges to be filed by the defendant who is either cleared by a Not Guilty verdict, or who has their case dismissed with prejudice because of prosecutoral misconduct like a civil suit - but in addition to a civil penalty assessed, there are criminal penalties as well including incarceration, automatic disbarment, and a lifetime ban from ever holding a law license or paralegal license ever again, as well as triggering an automatic review of every case that prosecutor has been involved with as a prosecuting attorney.

How would this new law be different than others already on the books but not being enforced? IOW, if this law were already in place, concerning this trial, who would be charging Binger with malicious prosecution, and what would compel them to do so?

If the judge had been doing his job he would have held the persecutors in contempt of court and given them about 6 months in the pokey. No need for any more laws. The judge did a good job, not a great job.

Gotta hit them wear it hurts..FCC fines should have been dealt out to the media for all of the race riots. "The hands up dont shoot" lie was proven to be fake and they pushed that on CNN.. I think its time they paid for the damage they've spurred. That or have broadcast licenses revoked. Even if others are paying it.. at least they' have to pay for these agendas instead of ramrodding false narratives.
Don't allow them to broadcast for 30 days on 1st count. 2nd count is 60 days. Add same 30 days for each subsequent incident. That lost revenue will help stop the bull.

Dan

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads