JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Pieces of the puzzle are comming together in both the KR shootings and the mass murder killing.

Short video shows police on their knees in front of blm. It's worth the watch but goes real fast. So fast twitter pulled it.

You tube has the 4 min video.

Last Edited:
FYI if we want to see news reporting that is not slanted to the left or right we need to look outside USA. Britain has a law where journalists are held to account for not being objective, so news reporting there is often WAY more balanced than here.
Counterpoint:

independent.jpeg

Agree and I noticed that too. Need to look to Britain for objective news reporting on us events, unfortunately.
Though lacking in details (to me).....
Probably.....so as NOT TO disturb the underlying narratives that must/should be/maybe be "exploited" and/or "maintained".

Yeah.....I can remember the upset feelings that time when I was chastised. Because some people objected to my belief that a proper suspect description should include race.

People see things.......and they should feel free to report that. Without media censorship.

Like how.......
The uncomfortable news reporter made the point in post #2,186.

Yeah....it was "live" so too late for the censorship. BUT, you can bet that the editor(s) would have caught it. IF it were rebroadcast at a later time.

Aloha, Mark

PS....Bloomberg News (just happened to be watching it) is reporting the arrest of the SUV driver. However, they continue to cover up the racial extraction of the suspect.

Though as you may remember....."White Supremacist" was frequently used by the various news outlets and media guests to describe K.R.

Last Edited:
Agree one has to remain skeptical of all info and question it, but imo bbc and other big UK news outlets are more likely to be objective cuz they typically don't have an axe to grind for USA stuff and they have different expectations for objectivity. To me it's more similar to what USA news used to be (think of Walter Cronkite, etc days where they strives to be objective and show both sides of a story). Also no reporting is 100% objective imo. Fe if a cameraman points his camera at one thing and not another thing in a given scene, he/she is making a subjective choice.

The key thing for me is the reporter/camera man etc aware of the potential for bias and actively trying to eliminate it? Or are they either not aware of bias, or aware of it and selectively cherry picking things to suit the narrative their employers want them to project. Same thing can happen in science. Got to be constantly aware of potential for bias to creep into an experiment and actively try to keep it out to get to the objective truth.

Last Edited:
They literally want you dead:
I'm sad anytime anyone dies. I just believe in Karma and this came around quick on the citizens of Wisconsin," Lemanski wrote, according to Fox News.

"You reap what you sow. It's sad people died, but when you open the door to vigilante justice, everyone seems threatening,"

What heartless, cruel and uncaring things to say.

Pieces of the puzzle are comming together in both the KR shootings and the mass murder killing.

Short video shows police on their knees in front of blm. It's worth the watch but goes real fast. So fast twitter pulled it.

That is disgusting.

Yes.....I believe that #BLM is a POLITICAL MOVEMENT.

So then.....
The police participation, in this kneeling ritual.....
IMHO, is equal to kneeling before the "Supreme Democrat". LOL......Brandon?
Yeah.....Imagine THAT for a moment?
As a Taxpayer....is THAT acceptable to you?

Aloha, Mark

Regarding the comments at the 1:58-2:27 mark, I was thinking exactly the same thing, media response would have been totally different if different person or the slightest appearance of murderer being a right wing type.

I'm sad anytime anyone dies. I just believe in Karma and this came around quick on the citizens of Wisconsin," Lemanski wrote, according to Fox News.

"You reap what you sow. It's sad people died, but when you open the door to vigilante justice, everyone seems threatening,"

What heartless, cruel and uncaring things to say.
To the mob she runs with its a threat to call it Karma. Behave as we say or karma comes your way. Its a commie tool to use fear and manipulation.

That is disgusting.

Yes.....I believe that #BLM is a POLITICAL MOVEMENT.

So then.....
The police participation, in this kneeling ritual.....
IMHO, is equal to kneeling before the "Supreme Democrat". LOL......Brandon?
Yeah.....Imagine THAT for a moment?
As a Taxpayer....is THAT acceptable to you?

Aloha, Mark
It's the way a commie mob works, fear drives the cowardly to bend the knee. What is next is called the Stockholm Syndrom where they join the mob or Karma comes their way. The mob is communist in action but in America they have only two tools as a mob, fear or violence. We saw both in the recent mass murder by vehicle.

This thread has drifted way away from KR - and given that there isn't much more to discuss re: whether or not KR will go free…

Closing thread.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews