JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This psycho committed mass murder with a vehicle. It wasn't the vehicle that did the killing it was the person. I'm told that in China where they can't have guns the number 1 weapon of mass murder is vehicles. Where are all the cries to ban vehicles in the US after this incident? Perhaps if there were more armed and trained trained poeple in the crowd they could have stopped this psycho before he killed/injured so many poeple.
Just an opinion, the elite are working hard to get us out of our vehicles by using climate change as a motive. Vehicles give everyone autonomy to go where we will and tyranny can't accept that freedom.

When film footage came out a LONG TIME AGO with KR defending his life aka self defense... I agreed with what I SAW from many LINKS HERE and all over the place ONLINE.

What still cracks me up is HOW SOME PEOPLE who LOOK AT THE SAME EXACT FOOTAGE - still believe that it is not and was not a clear cut case of SELF DEFENSE?!

It is like some people LIVE in their own little LA LA LAND - world and THEY think that is okay to be chased down, BEAT up, have other people point their guns at you while making threats to MURDER YOU and tons more and they are so BLINDED BY FAUX CNN OR FOX OR WHOEVER... THEY DO NOT SEE THAT AS A THREAT TO MURDER YOU OR A LOVED ONE.

I honestly believe that MANY FAR LEFT and many far right people are just plain stupid and dumb when it comes to SEEING WHAT IS RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF THEM plus hearing threats.

MY eyes and ears caught this from the gitgo. MOST normal people saw that footage and called it from the gitgo. SELF DEFENSE.

Cate
One answer might be that the left is manipulated into believing feelings over facts, how else could you have sympathy for a dead man that was convicted of multiple child rapes. Left is easily swayed by social pressures to believe and do as the mob does. It's my opinion that fear drives the manipulation which means at heart they are cowards when it comes to truth.

Just an opinion, the elite are working hard to get us out of our vehicles by using climate change as a motive. Vehicles give everyone autonomy to go where we will and tyranny can't accept that freedom.
Imo there is no question in Portland there are tons of ppl who think everyone should be taking the bus or bicycling. The crazy bs they spend $ on to make it hard to drive is just nuts. Many people absolutely hate cars here. Imo here it's more of "trying to force others to think how we do" rather than organized tyranny, but of course if you get enough of those people in power than it becomes tyranny. What I mean is a group of ruling "elites" as they call themselves that force everyone to live as they think ppl should live. The tennis star in China right now is an example. They made here disappear after she accused a member of the ruling party of sexual abuse.

Imo there is no question in Portland there are tons of ppl who think everyone should be taking the bus or bicycling. The crazy bs they spend $ on to make it hard to drive is just nuts. Many people absolutely hate cars here. Imo here it's more of "trying to force others to think how we do" rather than organized tyranny, but of course if you get enough of those people in power than it becomes tyranny. What I mean is a group of ruling "elites" as they call themselves that force everyone to live as they think ppl should live. The tennis star in China right now is an example. They made here disappear after she accused a member of the ruling party of sexual abuse.
The push for world tyranny is going full blast, KR has been a bump in the elites road because he didn't submit and was judged innocent. Evil never rest and the fight goes on.

More fall out.....

Yeah.....I understand Dept rules and regs.

But, was the firing of the officer an appropriate punishment in this case?

Remember, the ball started rolling because of a "Data Breach". BTW.....is anyone investigating that?
interdasting.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
The same people who for more than a year told you that Kyle intentionally murdered BLM protesters are now making excuses for the career criminal saying he accidentally ran over a Christmas parade.

This psycho committed mass murder with a vehicle. It wasn't the vehicle that did the killing it was the person. I'm told that in China where they can't have guns the number 1 weapon of mass murder is vehicles. Where are all the cries to ban vehicles in the US after this incident? Perhaps if there were more armed and trained trained poeple in the crowd they could have stopped this psycho before he killed/injured so many poeple.
I propose that all vehicles be banned. No one needs to pilot a 4k pound plus projectile that can kill and main large numbers of people in just seconds. This is an outrage, these vehicles are allowed to roam the streets without background checks of their
Pilots….

Where have all the SJW gone!?!?!?!?!?

The DL might have fallen out of his pocket and he was in a huge hurry to park the car and get inside the house?
Or maybe......it was PLANTED? Yeah.....by the racist cops. Like how they tried to frame O.J.

Actually, I got many more POSSIBLE EXCUSES for the defense team but.......
I'll leave that to the defense lawyers.

Aloha, Mark

FYI if we want to see news reporting that is not slanted to the left or right we need to look outside USA. Britain has a law where journalists are held to account for not being objective, so news reporting there is often WAY more balanced than here.

Here is an example where they mention things left out of other reporting (nothing critical).

Media is spinning this as not on purpose, driver was escaping from another crime scene.

Intewesting pwemise.

Commit a crime. Spotted, ID'd (license plate), race to escape and, apparently, lose the pursuit. In the clear! So the obvious place to go is...

home?
Agree and I noticed that too. Need to look to Britain for objective news reporting on us events, unfortunately.

The same people who for more than a year told you that Kyle intentionally murdered BLM protesters are now making excuses for the career criminal saying he accidentally ran over a Christmas parade.
Nah Man....
Remember seeing that footage of the cop on foot running after the SUV as it sped away?

What actually happened was......
The driver was fleeing from that racist cop who was intending to kill him.

So then, simply put.....
It was a Fight or Flight response. My client, not wanting to fight the racist police.....chose to flee in the SUV.

So now.....
Sue the Police.....because they have RULES that say they should terminate vehicle pursuits when they become dangerous.

Aloha, Mark

We already know that the perp in this Waukesha massacre was out on a measly $1,000 bail for another crime.

What we're going to learn (that the MSM doesn't want us to know) is that the charge was running a woman over with his car.

This guy has a rap sheet "longer than a Costco receipt" and he's loose on the streets?

We already know that the perp in this Waukesha massacre was out on a measly $1,000 bail for another crime.

What we're going to learn (that the MSM doesn't want us to know) is that the charge was running a woman over with his car.

This guy has a rap sheet "longer than a Costco receipt" and he's loose on the streets?
As reported in British media:
492B3519-7136-48B0-8092-76D8C78A40C2.jpeg

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR