JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
1637595085097.png

• Already pushing an excuse that he was fleeing a knife fight and just happened to crash through a barricade (where he could have easily turned) and ran down 40 plus people. Apparently as he swerved through the crowd he was not maximizing the damage...
What a weak excuse -- as if being inside a locked steel box is not sufficient protection from a person wielding a knife -- at that point, most of the danger one would face is to the paint job.

What a weak excuse -- as if being inside a locked steel box is not sufficient protection from a person wielding a knife -- at that point, most of the danger one would face is to the paint job.
Or even driving faster than the "assailant" could run. Or instead of gunning the engine when you saw a crowd of people perhaps turning at the next intersection since you already blasted through a barricade and it's not like you are worried about scratching your car's paint.

CNN is under new ownership and it's rumored a house cleaning is about to commence.

Waukesha Parade Tragedy Leaves 5 Dead & 40 Injured, Including 12 Children

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare via E-mailMore share options
  • 1M Views
  • 8.7K Shares
  • Updated Nov 22, 2021 at 1:17am
View attachment 1075112
Special to HeavyWaukesha parade suspect
Waukesha, Wisconsin, police say at least five people are dead and 40 were injured after a red SUV ran through the city's Christmas parade, plowing into many people, including small children. Graphic videos from the November 21, 2021, incident emerged from the scene. You can watch some later in this article, but be forewarned they are disturbing.

Heavy has learned an ID was found in the red Escape in the name of Darrell Brooks, Jr. The suspect taken into custody also gave his name as Darrell Brooks, according to the scanner. To be clear, Brooks' exact alleged connection to the parade incident is not known. Authorities have not released the names of any suspects. The police chief said in a late-night news conference that police have a "person of interest." He did not name that person. Brooks is not listed in the Waukesha County Jail database.

Very long article with links.

Cate

[h4][/h4]
Good article thank you.

You talk the talk, but do you walk the walk?

You have to "stretch out" the "walk the walk" part...

"...but do ya waaalk the waaalk?"

Let's talk about eating peanuts……..

Animal Mother was the BEST!! I too, was a rather "colorful" M60 gunner (but for real an not a movie actor, LOL) at one time during my youth.

They literally want you dead:

Jesus. :(

I wanted to see what kind of leadership Waukesha had. Considering the suspect here had just been bailed out of jail for ANOTHER crime! I looked to the mayor and he states he's terribly ashamed to be a Republican. He's one of THEM! Those that the cities where they hold office rot.
https://www.jsonline.com/story/comm...disavows-gop-public-facebook-post/6587502002/

I'll let someone else research how crazy left their city council persons are if they want.

Last Edited:
And one those crimes was felony bail jumping charged 17 days prior to his release. How do you release someone on bail who has a history bail jumping.
Misplaced sympathy.

Our justice system has a habit of railroading people, especially the poor. Just look at the many days and nights KR sat in jail and how his bail was treated.

People want to form a heuristic because they're lazy, so they just think the justice system is always in the wrong…not realizing that it's right sometimes too.

Media is spinning this as not on purpose, driver was escaping from another crime scene.

Intewesting pwemise.

Commit a crime. Spotted, ID'd (license plate), race to escape and, apparently, lose the pursuit. In the clear! So the obvious place to go is...

home?

This psycho committed mass murder with a vehicle. It wasn't the vehicle that did the killing it was the person. I'm told that in China where they can't have guns the number 1 weapon of mass murder is vehicles. Where are all the cries to ban vehicles in the US after this incident? Perhaps if there were more armed and trained trained poeple in the crowd they could have stopped this psycho before he killed/injured so many poeple.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top