JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Out on bail, hiding along with mother because of death threats.

Kyle is being persecuted as an example to the rest of us uppity peons who think we have the right to defend life and limb.

How dare we!

s-l400.jpg

You can bet that the forecast is for riots and affray this summer when Kyle and Derek Chauvin don't get what's coming to them in the eyes of the Red Brigades. Kyle was so obviously a SD shooting that Comrade Prosecutor will never get guilty on a murder beef. Chauvin has so many charges thrown at him that something may stick, but Murder 2 is a non-starter.
We will be lucky if we don't see 1968 on steroids.

How do they expect to convict Chauvin of anything given a coroners report stating life long career criminal and drug addict George Floyd died of a self administered overdose of fentanyl and heroin? Seems like a political lynching but I'm not a lawyer nor do I play one on TV.....but I was in Newark in 1967.

Last Edited:
Doesn't make what either of them did right. SD yes but Kyle is an idiot kid who didn't belong in that city in the first place and Derek is a POS police officer that pushed the limits of his authority and finally got caught on camera doing it. I doubt either of them will get serious charges under the law and yes riots or "mostly peaceful protests" are going to burn cities again. But I don't see either of those people as quality individuals to look up to. I have a ton of respect for LEO but Derek doesn't have any of my respect as an officer or a human being.

Last Edited:
How do they expect to convict Chauvin of anything given a coroners report stating life long career criminal and drug addict George Floyd died of a self administered overdose of fentanyl and heroin? Seems like a political lynching but I'm not a lawyer nor do I play one on TV.....but I was in Newark in 1967.

The presiding judge ruled that all Chauvin had to do to be convicted was contribute substantially to the demise of Floyd, that's how.

Doesn't make what either of them did right. SD yes but Kyle is an idiot kid who didn't belong in that city in the first place and Derek is a POS police officer that pushed the limits of his authority and finally got caught on camera doing it. I doubt either of them will get serious charges under the law and yes riots or "mostly peaceful protests" are going to burn cities again. But I don't see either of those people as quality individuals to look up to. I have a ton of respect for LEO but Derek doesn't have any of my respect as an officer or a human being.
Hear hear!

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews