JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I created a Farcebook account about 20 years ago. Two days later I realized my mistake, deleted the account and never looked back.

FB can sexually abuse itself with a diseased platypus for all I care.

Ahhh, Facebook. The same site that still hosts the Rose City Antifa page. The one they said would be taken down, oh, a year ago. Two? Dunno. But just looked. It's still up. lol

Just say no.

I got a 5 day facebook ban for this one. So I posted it again and again ...lol
I got a 5 day FB ban for posting a line from the ludacris song "Move B1tch" . Those are bully words. .

This kind of crap is why my participation on that forum is minimal. The only reason I have it at all is because a couple of friends send me messages there. I refuse to give them any more information about me or submit to their censorship.

Grew up with a lot of lefties. I use FB to listen in as some are pretty politically active and naturally support all the rioting organizations. The more you know the better prepared you can be. The only times I reply to ANYTHING is to with a happy birthday, say something positive or humorous and those are even pretty rare. Big brother uses it to watch people and so can I.

Screenshot_2020-09-01-07-32-09-1.png

I got a 5 day facebook ban for this one. So I posted it again and again ...lol
I got a 5 day FB ban for posting a line from the ludacris song "Move B1tch" . Those are bully words. .

This kind of crap is why my participation on that forum is minimal. The only reason I have it at all is because a couple of friends send me messages there. I refuse to give them any more information about me or submit to their censorship.
FB pissed me off when they removed my 'Berkeley bans manholes'* post because I was poking fun at people who think with their feelings. Told my friends I was done with FB but it's still useful for logging me into some comment sections

* Berkeley bans manholes

It's obvious political prosecutions are becoming the norm.
Dems go after who ever they identify as the "Enemy".

For years now everyone associated with Trump, his business or his campaign, have been subject to persecution. That has been expanded to anyone identified as conservative.

Is it really possible in the USA that 400+ American citizens are reportedly being jailed without bail for months on charges as minimal as trespassing on Jan 6?

For over a year Democrats have burned and looted our urban centers and attacked/burned/looted federal, state and city government buildings. American citizens have been attacked and beaten. No charges for the Democrat Brownshirts. They all get a pass. They are actively protected from prosecution by controlling Democrat government.

This may be just the beginning.

Biden is proposing adding 85,000 new IRS agents to the current IRS staff of 74,500+. This more than doubles the size of the IRS. This speaks to a massive expansion of operations. Dems and their operatives have a history of weaponizing the IRS. (Did you notice, starting about 3 weeks ago, discussion of the proposed staffing increase has been scrubbed from discussion and the media?).
When they're done with the political enemies they're going to come after the serfs.

The past 5 years has shown anything is possible in the current political/media environment.

I've been around a long time. I don't like what I'm seeing.

Last Edited:
Its like how Mao Ze Dung [intentional] used his Red Guards to maintain his own relevance as his power and influence was waning.
I know you're not being literal; the increased control/propaganda is reminiscent of Mao and pretty much all modern authoritarians. But you give me an excuse to talk about history and our situation. :)

Recently read this series on Chinese history under Mao. (Read it! It is REALLY good!) Got me thinking about the mobilization of the Red Guard and other factions and that dynamic here.

Much as my paranoid minds goes places I just don't see it. Yet at least. The younger idiots haven't lived with a lifetime of intense dogma fueled violence, coupled with material deprivation. The base Mao called on were used to seeing, frankly, death. On a large scale. They (the 20 somethings and younger) had lived their whole lives searching for enemies, told they were "under siege" from malevolent forces defying the revolution, been "food insecure" (lol I f'ing HATE the current lefty jargon!) forever, were used to arbitrary authority that could at will work them to death if the revolution demanded. They were prepped for a violent call to action.

That's not here. The riots? There is a LOT of 'the cool kids are doing it' in pretty much all "protests" in this country. In a real throw down they melt away. If we see fifty overweight dorks LARPing with their ARs and AKs we're shocked; that's not the stuff of Red Guards. It takes thousands. Of harder folks than I see doing bubblegum here.

As anyone who's here knows I both hate and fear the direction things are going in my country, especially around 2A. But Biden, or Occasional Cortez, or anyone calling up our own Red Guard? Nah. Not yet at least.

FB pissed me off when they removed my 'Berkeley bans manholes'* post because I was poking fun at people who think with their feelings. Told my friends I was done with FB but it's still useful for logging me into some comment sections

* Berkeley bans manholes

This is off the phuq'n rails (but I get it - it's Berkeley). Banning "man"holes...??? o_O
You'd think there'd be more important things upon which they could focus...

I don't care what other people do, but if they what to stay in touch with me they'll have to it without FB and if they don't then they didn't want to very bad and that is fine by me.
SAME!

I don't care what other people do, but if they what to stay in touch with me they'll have to it without FB and if they don't then they didn't want to very bad and that is fine by me.
I understand. But I was estranged from my only daughter for years before she forgave me when she started to have my grandkids. I gotta make an exception for her. Least I can do after all the bad chit. Life with the ex got very messy before the end, then the ex kept moving BFs in to support herself, and some beat up my stepson, another raped my daughter. It was easy for the ex to blame me for the results of the breakup, but truth is that I was the ONLY stable person in her life ever. Tell that to the kids that suffered after, doesn't work much.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews