JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Are we talking about garbage or antifa.... or they the same thing? Haha

20180802_181023.jpg

On Kyle, he SHOULD be okay, but only with a jury

On Chauvin, Thay will have to show he applied enough pressure to kill him, I think Floyd was alive for at least six minutes and if Chauvin were to constantly apply choking power he would have died sooner.

On Kyle, he SHOULD be okay, but only with a jury

On Chauvin, Thay will have to show he applied enough pressure to kill him, I think Floyd was alive for at least six minutes and if Chauvin were to constantly apply choking power he would have died sooner.
If you watch the body cam (which changed my mind about the whole thing) hes acting totally off the rails. Uts clear hes on something and totally out of his mind out of control. IIRC hes complaining about lack of breath before anything is even really happening. If you look at the evidence thats already out there (unbiased) its fairly clear to see why what happened happend.
Still its a shame that he died.
My brother has issues im worried one day it will be his day. But lately he has been ALOT more complaint with police and they REALLY appreciate it. Cops HATE dealing with lunitics all day. Police had previously maced him in the back of police cars when he was younger for acting up and probably deserved it.
It depends alot on the situation and the person. Theres only so many options the police have.

I have watched little of either case video other than selected clips on the news. Not enough to make a decision on. I think it is the State's presentation and the Defense of that before the jury that will make it clear if either one is guilty.

I have been selected out of the jury pool three times, but one civil case was settled as were selected From the other two trials I know we did not get but a glimpse of the case for the custody even though there were three sides presented The Criminal case was more serious, prison or jail time in the offing, Still as a juror you wonder why the picture presented wasn't more clear. That was another point for the defendant and he walked.

Trials are usually a jumble left for the jury to clean up.

Side note - I still think Kyle is an immature child who put himself in a stupid situation and is now paying the price.
stupid situation is an opinion. yours. immature child is an opinion. yours. that's your opinion, i respect that. how many immature children have joined the military to be put in a stupid situation? never been in the military, but hear the phrase often, all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC. that town being burned was terrorism. imo.

If Kyle is punished with any kind of felony for legally defending himself, then there will be nothing stopping the next riot defender from going H.A.M. (Hard As a Mother......) on the entire mob of ANTIFA in front of them.

"If Kyle is punished with any kind of felony for legally defending himself, then there will be nothing stopping the next riot defender from going H.A.M. (Hard As a Mother......) on the entire mob of ANTIFA in front of them."

That's why TPTB are persecuting Kyle so viciously. They don't want people defending themselves from the mob.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads