JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any custom kydex holster makers in the Portland/Hillsboro area. The guy at MK no longer works there. Anyone else out there that does good work? Not interested in leather at this time. Have a glock 26 with recover rail and TRL-7 sub. Not a lot of people making holsters for this combo. Thanks

If you can't find local, there's a few people who might well be able to supply what you need:

I think the TLR7 Sub would fit those holsters - but you should verify with the makers to be sure

I've not bought anything from them ( I just found out they existed about a week ago) but Crosspoint holsters in Springfield Oregon

630 64th St, Springfield, OR 97478
(541) 514-0234

Didn't even know they existed until I was just dinking around on Google maps and saw this place not far from my house. They have pictures on their Facebook and on Google, and they look pretty well made.

I'll probably check them out next time I'm in need of a holster as they're about a mile from my house.

Rob at procraft tactical is real good! Made a few kydex iwb holsters for me a couple years back and am still using them. He is out of Albany and has a FB and Instagram page so you can check out his work.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top