JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I put a KX3 on my AR this morning. Went to the range this afternoon and now it shoots 1, fails to eject, but the bolt goes back far enough to reset the trigger, and then you just get click when you pull the trigger a second time. My friend had his there too, so we swapped parts around to see if anything changed. Negative.
I know the KX3 is designed for 12" and shorter gas system, but from what I could tell, it would just make it more reliable on a longer gas system.
Any ideas? Gas system plugged perhaps?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Turns out the screws slid forward, gas holes didn't line up completely. Going to test run again tomorrow after work.

I was going to say I'd test it without because the flaming pig shouldn't cause cycling issue! Hope it's all fixed for ya!
Where you do your shooting at out of curiosity?

I went to McGowan yesterday because I was planning on load testing. Usually if I want to just shoot, I have a few places within about a half hour from the house that I can get out to at least 1K.

The KX3 was designed as a muzzle booster, for rifles that have very little barrel past the gas port.

Dinking around with gas port pressure can cause problems.

H

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads