JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Most dealers will accept them, but the key is to find someone who wont rape you on the transfer fee. I do transfers for $25 ($10 to the state and $15 to me) try to keep the transfer fee around that, and if you can't I will try and help you find someone who can help you out that's near you.

This talk about the price of AK's going down reminds me of an event that I remember from the 1990's. At that time, before Clinton's "Assault Weapons Ban (AWB)", you could buy new Chinese made SKS's for less than 100 dollars! I remember seeing them for sale by the case in Shotgun News! It was easy to find all you wanted CHEAP!
However, the event I am referring to occurred after Clinton got his "Gun-Grab"! A gun dealer told me that he was glad that Clinton did that. "Otherwise," he said, "SKS's will be selling for $19.95!" Well, what is wrong with that? A low price might make it easier for new potential gun owners to join us and find out how much fun shooting is! We might have gained a lot of NEW pro gun people that way. I say that ANYTHING we can to to make it easier for people to become gun owners will be to our benefit! I would have NO problem if AK's reached that point.