JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
kval.com (out of eugene oregon) has a poll about right to carry on campus,, thought if anyone was bored they could go to there website and ad there input..must be related the recent story about wou

kval.com (out of eugene oregon) has a poll about right to carry on campus,, thought if anyone was bored they could go to there website and ad there input..must be related the recent story about wou

Voted!

I'd feel safer knowing people with licenses to carry concealed hanguns are on campus - 66%

I'd feel safer knowing guns aren't allowed on campus, period - 13%

Don't arm students or staff, but do allow security officers to carry firearms -21%

and blogged:

<broken link removed>

Muto, maybe you could edit your post with the link in it to add copy/paste, many people will have voted already before they get down to the "don't click the link" posts...?

just voted using the link :mad: didnt see the don't use the link posts... damn it!

good news is though:

I'd feel safer knowing people with licenses to carry concealed hanguns are on campus
68%
I'd feel safer knowing guns aren't allowed on campus, period
12%
Don't arm students or staff, but do allow security officers to carry firearms
20%

Well, it's a small news poll, first of all.

Second, we're obviously not the only ones paying attention.

We will be the winners in this battle. Just because it's linked to a forum, doesn't mean the results are invalid.

..Go ahead and find as many anti-CCW forums and CCW forums and link to every one. Make it a bit more even, yea? lol...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top