Oregon Rifleworks
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Gun Deals
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Southwest Firearms Forum
Sporting Systems
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Kuiu Icon Pro 7200 pack full kit

RainMan_PNW

Reactions
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$400
City
La Center
State
Washington
Zip Code
I bought this in early 2017 planning to use it for some long backpack hunts and general backpacking. Reality is that I’m not going to be going on any long backpack hunts any time in the near future, and for regular backpacking (even 100+ milers), it’s just bigger than I need for those kind of trips.

It has been put together onto the frame and test fitted, but otherwise never used.

Tons of internal and external organization, plus “load shelf” capability to sandwich stuff between the frame and the pack. This frame and suspension system can be used with any other bag they’ve made since 2015.

Comes with the following, all “model year” 2017:
  • Icon Pro 7200 bag
  • Icon Pro suspension (size S/M)
  • Kuiu Carbon fiber frame sheet
  • Two hip belt pouches
  • Rain cover (still in plastic bag)
  • Weighs 6lb 3oz without rain cover

All in, this kit was about $575 (the current Icon Pro 7800 setup will run you about $620). I’d like to get $400 for it.

I live near La Center and work near downtown Vancouver. Price is FTF...I’m available this week until Sunday mid-morning, otherwise I’m traveling next week for business but will be back the week of Thanksgiving. PM me if interested.

E3329980-E91F-49E1-8D9E-AD7A9DA5667D.jpegB39B6716-3080-47D7-A4AC-BCC06E5E14B4.jpeg9A2CD065-42EC-4C50-B3CF-EFC7736D2B70.jpeg17CDE3F5-B6BB-4E97-B72A-F3BA082AC15D.jpeg52E6F2F2-65FE-4DCB-9BE1-BC323149FCDE.jpeg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I had a second gunsmithing job completed by Mr. Copeland. As with the first, he did amazingly good work, communication was solid, and the rates...
    • CountryGent
    5.00 star(s)
    I brought Tim a henry goldenboy youth and a vision of what I wanted. Tim made it come true at a very reasonable price, while others quoted me way...
    • Iceman04503
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online