JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On the Clark County Sheriff's Facebook Page...

A message from Sheriff Atkins regarding concealed pistol license applications:

Due to recent events involving acts of terrorism, Clark County citizens are understandably concerned about their personal protection, the protection of their families, and the protection of their fellow citizens. As a result, over the last several weeks the Clark County Sheriff's Office has seen a dramatic increase in applications for concealed pistol licenses. I want every citizen who applies for a concealed pistol license to be able to receive their license in a timely manner so I have authorized additional staff hours to be dedicated towards processing these applications, as well as to background checks being submitted for new firearm purchases. If you are a Clark County resident, or an out-of-state resident, please visit the link below for additional information on how to obtain a concealed pistol license in Clark County. If you are a resident of another county in Washington state, you must submit your application to your local sheriff's office.

I encourage all citizens to take an active role in their personal safety, and if that involves the carrying of a concealed weapon, the Clark County Sheriff's Office will do its best to quickly process and issue your concealed pistol license.

Sheriff Chuck Atkins

Due to recent events involving acts of terrorism, Clark County citizens are understandably concerned about their personal protection, the protection of their families, and the protection of their fellow citizens. As a result, over the last several weeks the Clark County Sheriff's Office has seen a dramatic increase in applications for concealed pistol licenses. I want every citizen who applies for a concealed pistol license to be able to receive their license in a timely manner so I have authorized additional staff hours to be dedicated towards processing these applications, as well as to background checks being submitted for new firearm purchases. If you are a Clark County resident, or an out-of-state resident, please visit the link below for additional information on how to obtain a concealed pistol license in Clark County. If you are a resident of another county in Washington state, you must submit your application to your local sheriff's office.

I encourage all citizens to take an active role in their personal safety, and if that involves the carrying of a concealed weapon, the Clark County Sheriff's Office will do its best to quickly process and issue your concealed pistol license.

Sheriff Chuck Atkins
We need more sheriffs and police chiefs who believe that we have the right and responsibility to self protection.

Kudos to all the law enforcement officials who have taken a stance of protection of the Constitution...

I'd be more impressed if he said, "Screw the law; carry and defend your family without bothering to get permission from some bureaucrat. We won't arrest you."

Sheriff Chuck Atkins

''Concealed pistol license''?

So I can't carry a revolver?:confused:
Geez! You think Cops would know a little something about guns? :s0140:

But good on them nun the less.

Our Washington County Sheriff, Pat Garrett, yes that is his real name, is also pro concealed carry and pro 2nd Amendment. When the liberal media requested a list of CHL holders to provide the criminals with a shopping list of homes to hit to steal guns, he fought them in court and won to protect our right to privacy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top