JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel! Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

Just got mine today, paid $995 and $12.95 shipping plus the sales/use tax and $35 transfer fee. List is now $990 so, while I should have been able to do better it's the last gun on my "want" list (till the next one comes along!!).
Now I need to get out and shoot it. Kel-Tec says it'll will work fine with the Aguila ½ size 12 GA shells. Should be able to load about 22 +1 rds.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

<Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel! Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!
I want one but that's a lot of coin for a pump gun. I've got about $500 into my saiga 12.
Yep, it was more expensive that I would have liked, but now I've got 5 and maybe 6 other 12 GA's I can sell. I say "maybe 6" because I might just keep one other one. Bought one to have a long barrel duck gun in case I wanted to go into Canada in our motorhome since "personal protection" isn't allowed there. "Yes Mr/Ms Boarder Patrol officer, I wanted to do some duck hunting up here". Not sure they'd buy that if I brought a KSG to the border!

Deen
NRA Recruiter

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

No way in hell I would fire off a keltec 12ga next to my face
That's OK, that leaves more for the police contracts and a few for the general public.

Deen
NRA Recruiter

I have one, it is short but I'm not sure how long it is. You could actually go to the KelTec website and find the info.

The site shows 26.1" in the specs.

Deen
NRA Recruiter

Has less to do with it being a bullpup than a Keltec

I have never seen nor heard of any problems with the KT's. Even my P-40 with the .357 SIG barrel has been fine as was my P-9 with the P-40 conversion kit. My .380 version 1 is doing just fine too as is my previous Sub-2000 and the SU-16 I now have.

Deen
NRA Recruiter