JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll be there with a truckload of silencers.

From another site:
On July 22, 2011 Washington State will be one of the thirty-seven states that allow civilians to own and use sound suppressors on firearms. The Kitsap Rifle and Revolver Club will host a silencer shoot on Saturday July 23, from 12 pm to 4 pm. This event will be open to the public free of charge.

Anyone interested in learning about suppressor effectiveness and limitations is invited to the club to shoot or watch. Suppressed firearms will be available for use by the public under the supervision of the suppressor owners and range officers. Information on how to legally purchase or make suppressors will be available.

Contact information;
Kitsap Rifle and Revolver Club (360) 373-1007
Randall Bragge (360) 440-5889 [email protected]

I was very busy yesterday. I found out that I was in charge of the event right after I showed up. I was on my feet all day but it was fun. I did not get to sample as many commerically built cans as I had hoped, but I did learn that I have much more to learn about noise suppression. :) Especially after shooting that 77/44 Silent Destoyer. It was as quiet as my 50BMG is loud. I was the last person out the gate yesterday, but I had help packing up from a nice young lady. Thank you Jennifer.

I am going to Renton today (Sunday); bringing a few less guns too. I was asked to supply some firearms and was told that I will be assigned a bench and be the "RO" for that bench while the public tries out my cans. We'll see what happens.

Ranb

Coctailer, is that 77/44 Silent Destroyer the one that was in your office a few weeks ago? It was a beautiful gun and if it is as quiet as Ranb is stating then I'll be adding it to my "want" list. ;)

I am going to Renton today (Sunday); bringing a few less guns too. I was asked to supply some firearms and was told that I will be assigned a bench and be the "RO" for that bench while the public tries out my cans. We'll see what happens.

Ranb

Thanks for letting me shoot the silenced AK.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top