JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
KRISS-2.jpg

Seems too good to be true.

"The US Armys Picatinny Arsenal instrumented bench-testing measured a reduction in muzzle climb of 90%, and a reduction in felt recoil of 60% when compared to the H&K MP5 in 9mm Luger. All of this from a firearm with a frame that is smaller and lighter than that of the MP5."

Those numbers are compariing the Kriss in .45acp to the MP5 in 9mm. This article says that they are working on a .50 caliber version. Can you imagine?

Obscure Object of Desire: KRISS Super V Vector CRB/SO .45 | The Truth About Guns

Last edited by a moderator:
"phillyfan" -- over the yrs. i'v spent all kinds of money on who knows what !! now had i spent that money on .45 , and had this gun to shoot , waaaaaaaaaaa - laaaaaaaaaaa !! what a rush !

steven

Having shot an M3A1 sub-machine gun in .45, loading those magazines is a PITA. Also, being able to afford it, as mentioned above, is another thing.

I'm not a real fan of sub-machine guns, but that's just me....

Hahaha well unfortunately neither can I! We should have a national free gun day where every legal citizen who wants to partake in protecting themselves gets a free gun of their choice! Oh to dream....

I don't know about .50 cal with polymer body. I just don't like how they look, that's just me.

It won't look anything like the Super V. The Super V was designed as a prototype to tell the world "look what we can do!" and they really did do something spectacular with their design.

The .50 BMG version is intended to replace the military's Browning M2 Machine Gun...

m2_50cal.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews