JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
image.jpg Kriss Vector 45 ACP carbine

Oregon is going to require background checks on all private sales.

SOLD SOLD!!!

Time to thin the herd. This has been a fun rifle. 16 in barrel. Collapsible stock. Two 13+1round magazines.
$1,650
Possible trades; Tavor.

Last Edited:
No thank you. Cash mostly. After watching all the tools you need to get a Tavor apart. I'm not even sure I want that one. No tools needed for the Kriss.

Ok, well I appreciate the quick reply.
I've never really messed with those vectors, but finally got one in my hands at the shot show and decided I wanted one right then. Sadly, I still have a budget.

Lol, well we gotta have toys.
If you change your mind I'd be interested to see what we could work out, so let me know.
Or, if you're down my way and are feeling generous I'd love to shoot it. Lol

No thank you. Cash mostly. After watching all the tools you need to get a Tavor apart. I'm not even sure I want that one. No tools needed for the Kriss.
Why would I need to take my Tavor apart? People running over 5000 rounds with out cleaning with no jams. You need one of their wrenches to take off the barrel, and can use a bullet to remove the trigger, and bolt.

I had a Tavor and you are right and wrong, right because if you want to convert it to new caliber, yes you need tools, but you don't need any tools to field strip it so it can be clean & lube. The normal maintenance doesn't not required any tools what so ever. Only thing that I did not like was the trigger but after getting the new Geissle trigger I was a happy camper...

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.