JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Figured I should get this out there as there is a lot of misinformation out there about the Kriss and its reliability. I have a Kriss vector 9mm Gen 2 pre 2017 it has about 16000 rounds through it 2000 of which were today during a range session with friends without cleaning. In the 2 years I have had it I have only had a few malfunctions usually due to mags or ammo. It will run everything from OEM magazines to cheap KCI Korean mags. I have found it doesn't like certain hollow points like Critical Defense. My Vector will run 115 grain Blazer and Magtech with no problems but YMMV as I have heard others report their Vector will not.
Optics I have run on this gun include a Trijicon MRO and later an Eotech 512 on it and throughout the years the accuracy out to 100 yards has been fine no problems hitting steel. Rifling is still strong in the barrel and accuracy has not suffered since I bought it that I can notice. At about 10000 rounds I installed a binary trigger and that has run fine without any issues. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask them.

Pics?

This gun has intrigued me since my MW2 days. I've seriously considered picking one up, but I have read mixed reviews. Does yours have a folding adapter for the brace/stock?

Pics?

This gun has intrigued me since my MW2 days. I've seriously considered picking one up, but I have read mixed reviews. Does yours have a folding adapter for the brace/stock?
Yes mine is a soon to be SBR it is a carbine now and has the Kriss folding stock. There are 2 types of receiver currently being sold from Kriss one has a AR style buffer tube and one that has the hinged receiver. The hinged receiver is easier to convert than the AR style as it is a 1 pin takedown.

20200320_172836.jpg

New update now I have another 2500 rounds through the gun as a SBR and it has been flawless. I actually like the way it shoots as a SBR more then a carbine. The brake takes out all of the jumpiness that the kriss can have with hotter loads. Shooting 124 +p ammo is very pleasant.

Is the Double Tap trigger the only binary trigger for the Vector?

I just bought a Vector 9mm SDP SB. I plan on installing a binary trigger and dedicated suppressor. Do you think a 1.55" diameter can will fit with the Vector MK Modular Rail?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top