JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1600
Manufacturer
Kriss
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Happy Valley
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Want to sell or trade my Kriss Vector. Comes with pop-up iron sights, two 13 round mag, one 30 round mag, Magpul foregrip, Kriss Vector tactical rail, and the original hard case. I have about 450 rounds of 45 available unless you trade me for another 45. This gun is PLENTY accurate at 100 yards. Haven't attempted to shoot further, but it is a slow heavy bullet. The gun itself is in excellent condition. I want to get rid of it since I decided I want a powerful long range tactical rifle. With that said I am open to a wide range of trades. Would take the right AR, but please nothing custom. I'm also a big fan of higher end 1911's.
Show me what you got! Best way to contact me initially will be through email, [email protected]. If presenting a trade please include pictures. Thank you. D9746506-EABB-4F3F-8AD5-B73E3C2AF0BF.jpeg 79B94C17-5B4A-4148-ABFA-8018B668876E.jpeg E7E9DFAA-0366-43D6-BD7C-39305BCBBDA3.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.