JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Kriss
Caliber
10mm
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Kriss Vector 10mm pistol w/SBA3 brace added and includes 3 of the brand new 33 round Kriss Glock mag conversions. The conversions were done with the new 2019 Kriss kits designed specifically for 10mm mags. The pistol is virtually brand new as it has less than 50 rounds through it. Shoots superbly with 10mm due to the Super V recoil reduction system, softer than most 9mm sub guns. Comes with the pictured Kriss case and all the original contents including the QD ring that was replaced by the SBA3 and tube. This is the Gen 2 with the polymer flip up sights and direct-connect tube connection (not the folding setup of the Gen 1). Research this sucker and you will realize how awesome and innovative these little things are. Not just for Call of Duty anymore, get your hands on the real thing.

PM or text questions/offers to 805-443-1391. Located in Tigard. Preferred FFL is Tigard Pawn or ORW. No trades at this time. Not interested in shipping, just not something I am comfortable with.

IMG_0802.JPG
IMG_0805.JPG

IMG_0803.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Still available. For those who asked I am not interested in shipping out of state. For Washington buyers I could travel to Vancouver to make the transfer, but no shipping. Thank you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.