JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Pistol version of the Kriss Super V in .45 ACP. Very little muzzle lift due to Kriss' patented design. Uses Glock 21 mags.

Has flip up front and rear sights. Tons of picatinny fun to add an Eotech or Aimpoint. You can also AOW this with a foregrip ($200 stamp) if you choose.

About 200 rounds through her. I have a custom flash hider on the end that uses an allen set screw. This pistol uses M16x1 LH threads (large due to the .45 bore) that are relatively rare and also found on the USP and USP tactical 45.

Includes everything that came with the gun + 2 high cap mags:
(2) 30 rd Mags (worth about $75 ea)
(1) 13 rd Mag
Case
Sling
Manual
Cleaning Kit
Test Documents
Cable Lock
Thread Protector

Option:
I have the flashlight and adapter that sticks in the hole in the front. This gun only uses the very expensive Surefire E1B ($160). Comes with the pressure switch and tail cap ($100) and the Kriss adapter ($35). This normally costs $300 but I'll sell mine for $200.

Total cost w/o the flashlight package is $1,750 firm.
  • Peek at your CPL + DL is all I need for WA
  • For OR, you pay actual shipping + your own FFL costs. FFL must accept from private party.
Trade List (Will keep adding):
HK Mark 23
S&W 952 Longslide
EAA Witness Limited Pro .45 + cash

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.