Kriss Super V SDP Pistol - $1750

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Pistol version of the Kriss Super V in .45 ACP. Very little muzzle lift due to Kriss' patented design. Uses Glock 21 mags.

Has flip up front and rear sights. Tons of picatinny fun to add an Eotech or Aimpoint. You can also AOW this with a foregrip ($200 stamp) if you choose.

About 200 rounds through her. I have a custom flash hider on the end that uses an allen set screw. This pistol uses M16x1 LH threads (large due to the .45 bore) that are relatively rare and also found on the USP and USP tactical 45.

Includes everything that came with the gun + 2 high cap mags:
(2) 30 rd Mags (worth about $75 ea)
(1) 13 rd Mag
Case
Sling
Manual
Cleaning Kit
Test Documents
Cable Lock
Thread Protector

Option:
I have the flashlight and adapter that sticks in the hole in the front. This gun only uses the very expensive Surefire E1B ($160). Comes with the pressure switch and tail cap ($100) and the Kriss adapter ($35). This normally costs $300 but I'll sell mine for $200.

Total cost w/o the flashlight package is $1,750 firm.
  • Peek at your CPL + DL is all I need for WA
  • For OR, you pay actual shipping + your own FFL costs. FFL must accept from private party.
Trade List (Will keep adding):
HK Mark 23
S&W 952 Longslide
EAA Witness Limited Pro .45 + cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom