JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Combining this into one ad so it's easier to manage

Up for sale is the following items:

An issued mil-spec red Krill Technologies battery powered chemlight (glow stick). Excellent for camping, or map checks when a low-light signature is desired. brand new in the package $20.00

A new Tactical Assault Gear (T.A.G) Multi-cam Phalanx 2 molle chest rig. Holds 4 M4/5.56 or AK mags with adjustable bungee retention, has two side pouches - one for an MBITR/radio or GPS and one for a side-arm (I slipped my G23 with X300 light mounted in there and it fits perfect). Each side also has 2 GP pouches for odds and ends, and each pouch has bungee slots for chemlights of shotgun shells. $75.00

<broken link removed>

Bunch of pouches...

Tactical Tailor Coyote hydration carrier - spent a year in the mountains of Afghanistan, and has been dusted with a Ranger Green colored spray paint $10

Tactical Tailor 1H zippered GP pouch in Coyote - also has a deployment under its belt but still works perfectly, just a bit dusty $10

ATS medium zippered GP pouch in Ranger Green - looks new to me - $20

2 x Paraclete double 9mm mag pouches - $20 for both

Motorola Coyote CLMR/ICOM radio pouch - holds a sidearm with light mounted nicely, or a GPS - $10

Coyote tan Spec-ops IFAK - used but in good condition yellow lined to make it easier to view the contents in low-light conditions. Has internal organization slots. - $15

3 x Eagle Industries padded MBITR radio pouches with buckle closure $20.00 each/$45 for all

IMG_0917.jpg
IMG_0914.jpg
IMG_0915.jpg
IMG_0916.jpg

Items are located in SE Portland

Cash FTF

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top