JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was going to go with an AKV but I got a great deal on a factory SBR KR9, and the mags are much more available and cheaper than they used to be, which seems to be the only advantage to the AKV.

Super glad I did, this is lighter and feels much less clunky than the AKV. Plus the cool factor of having the real deal clone.

Only thing I did was swap the grip because I didn't care for it, of course the trilug mount.

20220804_194110.jpg

Very nice. I had one on order for a while. They told me they had it in stock but weeks passed and nothing so I just canceled it. How long did it take to get yours?

Very nice. I had one on order for a while. They told me they had it in stock but weeks passed and nothing so I just canceled it. How long did it take to get yours?
I got mine from Impact Guns, I had a code they let me use and their price was already well under anyone else.

I was planning to get an AKV side folder pistol but this ended up being quite a bit cheaper and it's already set up perfect. Plus like I said to me these are better guns.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top