JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was going to go with an AKV but I got a great deal on a factory SBR KR9, and the mags are much more available and cheaper than they used to be, which seems to be the only advantage to the AKV.

Super glad I did, this is lighter and feels much less clunky than the AKV. Plus the cool factor of having the real deal clone.

Only thing I did was swap the grip because I didn't care for it, of course the trilug mount.

20220804_194110.jpg

Very nice. I had one on order for a while. They told me they had it in stock but weeks passed and nothing so I just canceled it. How long did it take to get yours?

Very nice. I had one on order for a while. They told me they had it in stock but weeks passed and nothing so I just canceled it. How long did it take to get yours?
I got mine from Impact Guns, I had a code they let me use and their price was already well under anyone else.

I was planning to get an AKV side folder pistol but this ended up being quite a bit cheaper and it's already set up perfect. Plus like I said to me these are better guns.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top