JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I picked up 3 of the 33rd Glock mags for about $10each plus outrageous shipping. The first one I took it apart and inspected it and found alot of casting flash on the inside of the mag. crap sticking up everywhere, scraped it all of off and ran it, emptied it once without a failure. The second one I didn't clean up at all, just tried it as delivered. Stovepiped about 3 rounds in. I hand unloaded it and felt the rounds sticking on the feed lips. Long story short, after a couple of hours cleaning up the crappy plastic casting, and mold flash, giving them a bit of teflon, they feed by hand ok. I haven't had a chance to take them back to the range. Honestly I paid 30$ for my factory glock 33rd mag and it is 100x better. But I figured if the ban these, the price will shoot through the roof like it did in the 90's. I remember when 17rd clips were $80. So for $10 a piece why not. YMMV.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top