JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't know if all Korean Glock mags are not metal lined but mine was not for the G22. when you load them up, they swell up like crazy. you have to really force it into the gun when fully loaded. once empty, they jus slide right out like normal Glock mags. Never had a problem with them but I wouldn't use them for carry or HD purposes. strictly for the range when I use them.

Just got a batch of Korean 9mm and 40 glock mags - all were full metal lined - haven't shot em yet but they appear to be top notch and are drop free - got those from centerfire for $6 ea

Don't know if all Korean Glock mags are not metal lined but mine was not for the G22. when you load them up, they swell up like crazy. you have to really force it into the gun when fully loaded. once empty, they jus slide right out like normal Glock mags. Never had a problem with them but I wouldn't use them for carry or HD purposes. strictly for the range when I use them.

That is how ORIGINAL Glock mags work. They built them that way intentionally to keep from accidentally dropping a full mag under stress. That way even if you accidentally hit the mag release your gun, in this case your weapon, still functions as intend. Then when you have emptied the mag it falls free and you will do a slide lock reload. Since US mags drop free all the time (loaded or not) people thought it was weird so Glock changed to fit the market not good engineering.........

I really like my Gen 1 mags for my G17. I when I went to my G35 I wish I could have found Gen 1 mags in 40 specifically for carry purposes.

I have both 9 and 40, the 9 work good and the 40s are OK but are wider than the 9mm and must be pushed in and pulled out of the gun. This is fixable by removing a little material off the sides of the mags. For less than 1/2 price they are a good deal.:cool:

I bought 6 of the mdl 19 korean mags and so far they have worked perfectly, dont have enough confidence yet for carry but are great for range and 5.99 ea from CDNN cant beat the price, so far about 50 rounds thru each one.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top