JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Long awaited & salivating like a rabid dog to devour these taste morsels, later guys.:p

20180711_190442.jpg I'M SORRY THEIR SIDEWAYS, SUE ME!!!!:p

I hear you I've been driving almost 2 1/2 hours down to Merwin one way!!! While the fishing is well worth it, I do enjoy it but I need to find a reliable RV lot close so I can stay down there for 3 or 4 days. My Power Stroker only gets 11 MPG but I'm haulin the Jetcraft like a BOSS!!!;)

We're getting some 16 inchers occasionally this year & all the fish have been rotund (fat).

Merwin???? No, I met Argonaut at Woodhead park on the Snake. Yeah, that's 2.5hrs for sure. There are a # of camping parks on the Snake, including a for real RV park near Huntington. Wallowa is much harder since the state park there is typically booked a year in advance. There used to be an RV park near Joseph but I'm not sure anymore. Your welcome to camp in my driveway, but I'm about 1.5hrs from Wallowa Lake.

Merwin???? No, I met Argonaut at Woodhead park on the Snake. Yeah, that's 2.5hrs for sure. There are a # of camping parks on the Snake, including a for real RV park near Huntington. Wallowa is much harder since the state park there is typically booked a year in advance. There used to be an RV park near Joseph but I'm not sure anymore. Your welcome to camp in my driveway, but I'm about 1.5hrs from Wallowa Lake.

No, I meant I'm driving almost two and a half hours down to Merwin Lake from my house about every 2 weeks & looking for RV place there around Woodland, Wa.:D

I'd love to fish Wallowa one day.;)

No, I meant I'm driving almost two and a half hours down to Merwin Lake from my house about every 2 weeks & looking for RV place there around Woodland, Wa.:D

I'd love to fish Wallowa one day.;)

Ah! ... My vision is bad and your punctuation sucks. :p;) I missed that little you I change up thing there. Sorry!

You'd like Wallowa lake. It's clear and cold, has trees and private homes on one side, the moraine on the other, and the high mountains at the head end. The river coming in is right out of the high lakes area where the snow never goes away. There's a tram that goes up to the ridge, where you can see all the way over to the breaks of the Snake River. It's a deep lake, some 200 feet. Gives some scuba divers their deep water practice. There are some big Mackinaw down there and our very own Nessie. :):):)

Well back at it again except this time on a different body of water. Today we are fishing Riffe lake for the first time and so far only two in the ice bath....
Yep, gotta figure out where they're at, what they like & troll around different areas to pay the dues....:p

Back to work....:eek::eek::eek::D

We are headed to Lost Creek Lake on the Rogue for a long weekend of trolling for trout. I don't think there are any Kokannee but I've hooked into some nice one-footers there. We've been there enough, we know where to go when we want meat on board. :D

We are headed to Lost Creek Lake on the Rogue for a long weekend of trolling for trout. I don't think there are any Kokannee but I've hooked into some nice one-footers there. We've been there enough, we know where to go when we want meat on board. :D

Nice, any fishin is better than sittin on the couch or........ workin...:p
Enjoy your time on the water.;)

Now back to work for the rest of you.:p:p:p

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews