JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Koda @BDA.45 @Hueco
OK gents, I took a cue from Hueco and tried my phone for these. I'm essentially running the same thing as Hueco, iPhone6, iOS 12.4.5, thru Safari...

I can now see Koda's OP video, and also got to see the bottom vids in BDA's Posts #85 and #89, the "gold mine" and the "jail" stages, respectively.

I still cannot see @Reno's vid. It has the same dreaded WMP fail message that I posted over on the other thread that spawned this test thread. Furthermore, now back on my laptop, ALL the vids in BDA's Post #89 have now gone "Invalid", and I don't WhyTF that would be. They worked fine before, except the last one of the three.

Just FYI, if anyone is still in Dx mode on this...

I gotta get something done this w/e, so I'm out for a few hours.
Ciao!

Last Edited:
Well, that worked. :s0023::s0132::s0139::s0061::s0073::s0053:

But I didn't see much shootin' goin' on... o_O

Is that supposed to be what's fer dinner?

another test....

Well, that worked. But I didn't see much shootin' goin' on... o_O

Is that supposed to be what's fer dinner?

I just took it on my phone, and had to use a free online converter to convert it to MOV file format. That might have to be the process I have to go thru to share vids here.

another test....

I just took it on my phone, and had to use a free online converter to convert it to MOV file format. That might have to be the process I have to go thru to share vids here.
Looks like you've got it figured out. Now, let's see some of yer vids! :s0155:

Test post, actual shooting vid converted to .mov
Yup, can see it now.

I know your vid in the OP is the same one, but only because I could see it on my phone.
On my laptop, the original vid still shows the error "Invalid Source".
But it looks like you got it figured out now.

Yup, can see it now.

I know your vid in the OP is the same one, but only because I could see it on my phone. On my laptop, it's still shown as errored out.
as long as this one is working im good.
The original file is .mp4 but I had a .mov copy in the folder so back then I must have converted it somehow improperly, or with older codecs.
Todays test is a brand new conversion to .mov, I probably should delete the older files.

@Reno, I was able to see yours but had to download it first. I think when you upload a vid here, you have to press VIDEO as its done uploading. Thats what I think happened to you. You didn't do that. A few of my previous ones did the same as yours jut did and I figured that out.

Yes, correct. I think I mentioned that way back to @Koda on Page 1* or so, to use the Upload Media toggle at the bottom of the reply box (not the video camera icon in the top banner) and then click the Insert Video button below the reply box. He's got his game on, now, though, so we all better watch out... :eek:

* ETA: Yup, Post #5

IIRC it works the same from either the Upload Media button or the toolbar but the trick is to remember to embed the video into the post body so others dont have to open it in another browser tab to watch. The embed tool is not very obvious to select though IMO.

So I did all this work figuring out how to post vids here, when I only have about 5 videos and all covering the same drill.
Though working this out has inspired me to want to go again soon, I need to find a different drill to video for variety though.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top