JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cool video.
However, stance with right shoulder so obviously raised telegraphs the presence and position of the gun and preparation to draw. You can leave shoulders relaxed and level and draw just as fast.
You've clearly practiced the draw from concealment. Well done.
Noted, and thank you. Been meaning to video more of my shooting just for this. So many things I cant notice on my own.

I'm old enough to know what a "cracker" is, but Urban Dictionary is drawing a blank for "cracker butt".

So, being a white male automatically makes me a cracker?
And hence, my butt is a cracker butt? :eek:
Wow, who knew...?? o_O

Last Edited:
Nice work. That "blind start" looks sorta intimidating. Were you allowed to preview the course?
Or did they just stick those out there and you had to figure out who needed shootin' and who didn't?
Seems like your firearm was giving you trouble in both vids... o_O

Naw, we got a walk through. My gun did give me trouble. I had a FTF and a FTE with a tap rack which induced a double feed. I had to quickly lock the slide back and manually RIP the mag out and re- insert. Cost me a bunch of time....

I had to download some $hit man to get it to work.....

my guess is its a NWFA design issue not allowing anything other than MOV files, and its a browser issue not being able to play MOV files. If there was some plugin or extension I knew of to get my browser to play them I would but I dont know what that would be.

I
my guess is its a NWFA design issue not allowing anything other than MOV files, and its a browser issue not being able to play MOV files. If there was some plugin or extension I knew of to get my browser to play them I would but I dont know what that would be.

I had to convert from MP4 to a MOV......

I

I had to convert from MP4 to a MOV......
The video I uploaded above is MOV.

My new phone records MP4 though so I might have to do conversions... well, except I wont if I cant view them in a browser. Im on a firefox browser on Linux, but my guess is I could view my vid on a Windows PC in any other browser.

Nice work. That "blind start" looks sorta intimidating. Were you allowed to preview the COF?
Or did they just stick you in the outhouse and you had to figure out who needed shootin' and who didn't?
Seems like your firearm was giving you trouble in both vids... o_O

"Cockroaches"... :s0140:

If you slow the vid down after he says tapers and brassers, and you watch me pick up my mag, the rounds are all twisted up in there....

Man, I really wish I could see your vid(s), @Koda.
I enjoy watching these, but I get really tired of over-critiquing my own chit.
Nice of @BDA.45 to post up some of his own. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads