JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If either of you have a drill that will help me master qualifying and competing in IDPA
I'm gonna let @BDA.45 answer that one, since it's obvious by the amount of competitions he's entered that he would be the best one to address this question.

Take it away, BDA... :)

You can't. I've done this: Open it and convert it to a JPG file. Then post.

You may have to use a software package like Snagit or something similar

ETA: Having just now tried it, open the PDF in Adobe and select "Save As..."
Then, under the file name, there is a drop-down menu with different file types. Under "Save as Type..." you'll find that JPG is one of them.

Last Edited:
I took screen shots.....LAME!!!!! Screenshot_20200526-102003_Drive.jpg Screenshot_20200526-102013_Drive.jpg

Pic 1: I see the dude in the back left has a Coronial... ;)

Vid 1: Only one thing is important in this vid... Who's the hawtie? :D

Vid 2: I know exactly how you feel... Remember my test vid back on Page 1 of this thread? :s0140:

Last Edited:
Pic 1: I see the dude in the back left has a Coronial... ;)

Vid 1: Only one thing is important in this vid... Who's the hawtie? :D

Vid 2: I know exactly how you feel... Remember my test vid back on Page 1 of this thread? :s0140:

HAHAHA!!! Yeah, there was a tad bit of sexyness goin on!!! Probably why I blew the stage, among other things!!!!:s0140:

So, this "test thread" has solved the issue of posting videos, and is now morphing into a discussion of competition shooting.
@Koda, since this is your thread, stop me if I'm drifting or hijacking it and I'll start another...

Wanted to ask @BDA.45 a few things about his competition kit...

1. First off, always curious as to what someone is shooting in comp. Whaddaya usin' there? Make/model/caliber/capacity/etc.
2. How long have you been shooting comps?
3. Notice that you appear to shoot from a "standard" belt or perhaps something like a 5.11 TDU. Is that accurate?
4. Your mag pouch looks just like mine. Just a simple thingy from Blackhawk?
5. Can't see your holster, but given that it appears you shoot from a "regular" belt, I'm going to assume that it's not some speed-racer, drop-down, off-set doodad thingy. Just a regular Kydex with a friction fit?
6. Really interested in your headgear/camera mount. As I mentioned before, I have the "stick-on" GoPro mount on the crosspiece of my ear pro, but the camera makes it very top-heavy and it shifts around during movement. Looks like you've got something a lot more robust. Care to share your secret?
7. Do you get much push-back/ribbing from folks over the headgear/GoPro? I don't see anyone at my range using that for comps. and wonder if it's "just a thing" with my group that they don't, or whether it's not allowed by some rule.

TIA

So, this "test thread" has solved the issue of posting videos, and is now morphing into a discussion of competition shooting.
@Koda, since this is your thread, stop me if I'm drifting or hijacking it and I'll start another...

Wanted to ask @BDA.45 a few things about his competition kit...

1. First off, always curious as to what someone is shooting in comp. Whaddaya usin' there? Make/model/caliber/capacity/etc.
2. How long have you been shooting comps?
3. Notice that you appear to shoot from a "standard" belt or perhaps something like a 5.11 TDU. Is that accurate?
4. Your mag pouch looks just like mine. Just a simple thingy from Blackhawk?
5. Can't see your holster, but given that it appears you shoot from a "regular" belt, I'm going to assume that it's not some speed-racer, drop-down, off-set doodad thingy. Just a regular Kydex with a friction fit?
6. Really interested in your headgear/camera mount. As I mentioned before, I have the "stick-on" GoPro mount on the crosspiece of my ear pro, but the camera makes it very top-heavy and it shifts around during movement. Looks like you've got something a lot more robust. Care to share your secret?
7. Do you get much push-back/ribbing from folks over the headgear/GoPro? I don't see anyone at my range using that for comps. and wonder if it's "just a thing" with my group that they don't, or whether it's not allowed by some rule.

TIA

1. I'm shooting an XDM 4.5 9mm. Nothing special. Had some trigger work done to it which brought it down to about 3.5 lbs. Very little take up or reset. Its my CC gun
2. I've been shooting comps for a bit. Haven't in the last couple years due to personal issues. Getting divorced takes its toll on a person. :(
3. I DO shoot with a 511 but I guess it all depends on my mood at the time. Do I wanna actually compete or just shoot? If I'm "competing", ill gear up....
4. My mag pouches are nothing special. A few custom, a few Blackhawk, they all seem to work the same. Just keep the mags/ bullets forward so you can index....
5. Holster is the same as above, nothing special. Some Blackhawk, some custom. They all work the same as far as I'm concerned.
6. I believe I'm shooting vids with a first gen gopro hero. Ill have to look......thats got me curious......
7. NEVER really had any pushback. The times I have, I know the the persons occupation. In those times, I won't film.....;)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads