JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Doesn't matter whether you're famous or unknown, rich or poor. Any of us can leave this world unexpectedly at any time. Some people are blessed with living to a ripe old age, whereas others are struck down in what would seemingly be the prime of their life. Indeed tragic and sad when a fulfilling life is taken away much earlier. I've always kept in mind....never take anything for granted.

Last Edited:
Sad outcome for sure. Proves it can happen at any given time.
Enjoy life to the fullest you can manage. Splurge for more.

Net worth over $500,000.000
I could forget anything.
Now, what was the subject?

Kobe had the same mindset as Jordan, Bird, Tiger, Montana etc in he knew he could not be stopped when the game was on the line. He was a special talent that does not come along very often.
James

Don't follow basketball, but he was a really an exceptional player. One of the few first direct high school to NBA players when he started his professional career.

Sad to hear of his loss, and if any more of his family are also involved / lost, family tragedy.

I was sad to see this. I don't watch any professional sports but I liked Kobe.
i saw an interview around 2004 or so and he was talking about how "America was the greatest country in the world". I was impressed that he what's willing to say that In the context he did.
Very sad for his family.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads